scorched earth's story - (with ADDED pics 12/17, age 24)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Two Months in! (with pics)

scorched earth said:
With regards to the finasteride, I haven't noticed any side effects except for maybe some weight gain. Of course I am about to start my yearly diet after the holidays, but it seems like i've packed it on this winter a little quicker than most years.

weight gain has been reported as one of the sides from finasteride.

I think its something that can be overcome with daily exercises.

scorched earth

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
scorched earth said:
With regards to the finasteride, I haven't noticed any side effects except for maybe some weight gain. Of course I am about to start my yearly diet after the holidays, but it seems like i've packed it on this winter a little quicker than most years.

Yeah, no kidding. It has really been tough so far this year. I am going to have to really step up my exercise efforts.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
scorched earth said:
RaginDemon said:
[quote="scorched earth":1c4f18uk]With regards to the finasteride, I haven't noticed any side effects except for maybe some weight gain. Of course I am about to start my yearly diet after the holidays, but it seems like i've packed it on this winter a little quicker than most years.

Yeah, no kidding. It has really been tough so far this year. I am going to have to really step up my exercise efforts.[/quote:1c4f18uk]

I find it alot easier if you have a training buddy.