ScottyE's story - (age 16, baldness as a teen)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: ScottyE's struggle with developing baldness as a teen

Pattern Against User said:
I'm turning 21 soon, and have about zero chest hair, and not much facial hair, so the puberty thing is a little worrying. But I'm just as desperate as metalheaddude when it comes the my hair, so there's a lot I would risk to stop my hairloss.

And why is that? Why would you risk your sexual ability to keep your hair for a couple of years longer? I did that myself and I regret it a lot. Don't do it, man... I mean, do try finasteride first but if it gives you sides still after about a month or so, quit it. After being 1.5 on finasteride, I'm now known as Limp Bizdick.

powersam

Reaction score

ghg said:
I'm turning 21 soon, and have about zero chest hair, and not much facial hair, so the puberty thing is a little worrying. But I'm just as desperate as metalheaddude when it comes the my hair, so there's a lot I would risk to stop my hairloss.

And why is that? Why would you risk your sexual ability to keep your hair for a couple of years longer? I did that myself and I regret it a lot. Don't do it, man... I mean, do try finasteride first but if it gives you sides still after about a month or so, quit it. After being 1.5 on finasteride, I'm now known as Limp Bizdick.

it may not be the finasteride, you may simply be picking up on the total lack of sexual attraction they feel toward you due to the shape of your head.

metalheaddude

Reaction score

ghg said:
But I'm just as desperate as metalheaddude when it comes the my hair, so there's a lot I would risk to stop my hairloss.

Why would you risk your sexual ability to keep your hair for a couple of years longer?

Pattern Against User, I applaude you! :bravo: You're getting into the fight early and honestly thats what it takes to be a hair champion!

GHG you wont need sexual ability if you have no hair because you wont be getting any in the first place! Most girls (with the exception of fat or ugly ones) will go near a guy with thinning disgusting hair, certainly not the killer hot ones anyway. So its worth starting the fight young especially if you know your nw5+ bound. Personally if i had my time over I would definately of got on finasteride younger (its my one regret). It may have saved me a lot of phychological problems I have now about my hair. Its just damged my confidence so much that I truelly believe despite the side effects it would be worth it.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score

metalheaddude said:
It may have saved me a lot of phychological problems I have now about my hair.

Yeah,and possibly just cause a whole bunch of new ones..

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score

metalheaddude said:
GHG you wont need sexual ability if you have no hair because you wont be getting any in the first place! Most girls (with the exception of fat or ugly ones) will go near a guy with thinning disgusting hair, certainly not the killer hot ones anyway.

You really are a idiot aren't you...I can now see why you would need you're hair to be "getting any",its cause you have nothing else going for you,but then maybe the fat or ugly ones will dig you.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

powersam said:
ghg said:

it may not be the finasteride, you may simply be picking up on the total lack of sexual attraction they feel toward you due to the shape of your head.

Touché. You must be really proud now :mrgreen: .

metalheaddude

Reaction score

powersam is a nasty piece of work...

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

metalheaddude said:

Yeah but I won't fall into his trap. I know it's stupid to stress about a ridiculous head shape when you're balding young, sooo stupid. Anyway, he can flame and ridicule me as much as he wants, like I'd care.

Reaction score

ghg said:

I would actually. And you took the risk too. If the sides hit me hard, yeah I'll have to quit, but one week in and Im as horny as ever. My semen did seem watery today though.

metalheaddude: :hump: (there wasn't a high five smiley)

barcafan

Reaction score

metalheaddude said:
ghg said:
But I'm just as desperate as metalheaddude when it comes the my hair, so there's a lot I would risk to stop my hairloss.

Why would you risk your sexual ability to keep your hair for a couple of years longer?

Pattern Against User, I applaude you! :bravo: You're getting into the fight early and honestly thats what it takes to be a hair champion!

GHG you wont need sexual ability if you have no hair because you wont be getting any in the first place! Most girls (with the exception of fat or ugly ones) will go near a guy with thinning disgusting hair, certainly not the killer hot ones anyway. So its worth starting the fight young especially if you know your nw5+ bound. Personally if i had my time over I would definately of got on finasteride younger (its my one regret). It may have saved me a lot of phychological problems I have now about my hair. Its just damged my confidence so much that I truelly believe despite the side effects it would be worth it.

The hairloss merely brought out your deep rooted psychological issues, it wasn't the cause of them. Trust.

powersam

Reaction score

ghg said:
metalheaddude said:

Yeah but I won't fall into his trap. I know it's stupid to stress about a ridiculous head shape when you're balding young, sooo stupid. Anyway, he can flame and ridicule me as much as he wants, like I'd care.

you really are a silly kid. your head is completely normal which is why i find it so amusing that you stress about it so often.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

Yo. have read your story and we, in this forum, know how you must have felt. nevertheless, do read posts in other section as well before jumping into big 3 for treatment.

prefe03

Reaction score
For young Scotty,

Never mind your hairloss. Be happy you're young and healthy.
Don't ever take advice about stealing from mom's purse.
If you do, I hope you get a sound bare bottom spanking... you're not too old for that lad. :$