Shedding after good recovery

deano2440

Reaction score
New guy here! just wanted to start off with history, 1 year ago: started Regaine 5% minoxidil twice a day...results up until Christmas 2013 were excellent...however 1 month ago I stopped using the regaine for 2 weeks (supply issue)...since starting again I have noticed my hair (around the mid-frontal region) thin dramatically...is this normal? will it grow back? - few extras: 1) not had a hair cut for nearly a year and a half now...2) been using 'Alpicin colour improvement' shampoo as well (washing everyday). Thanks for reading :)

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, I style my hair so its not so visible with a sort of comb over, and spray it with hair spray every day in the fear of the wind blowing it (probably because its pretty long now (when I pull it down it reaches chin, really thin though))

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If you could post some pics for us of your baseline and where you are at now might also be helpful. If you have not already done so, please make an appointment with a qualified physician to have it properly diagnosed before you spend anymore time and energy speculating possible causes. All the best.

Vitor Diniz

Reaction score
Stop using minoxidil leads to a shed sooner or later. You will probably recover if you continue daily routine again.