Should i start taking proscar?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Guys dont be stupid balderbeware has 7 posts. For petes sake he probably works for like procerin or some scam natural product so he instills fear into young guys so they try his crap instead. Come on this guy hasnt said a single worthwhile thing. Hmm oh boy a guy ranting and raving about some weener problems I would listen to him. He cant even get his post into organized thoughts and paragraphs.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, finasterid has been used against hairloss for over 15 years, and the study groups on 5 years research with max 2% sides. and placebo groups 1.2 % sides.
So the risk... minimal.. and you can always stop and the body will restore it self to what it was in 1 week.
OMG THATS DANGEROUS.
Sorry to say balderbeware, that you dont know this info.. claiming finasterid to be a "new" and "risky" drug for hairloss.
Thats just ridiculous!!
Next time do some research before starting to bash down on something you know so litle about.
Because there is already alot of newbies here that lissen to this crappy advice and then do not take the drug... regretting it a couple of years later when they have lost a lot of hair.
Its ok to recomand other treatments, but to go against something thats effective, and with almost no chanse off any life changing sides.
Thats just wrong.

Good luck loosing ground balderbeware :D

abcdefg

Reaction score
finasteride is not a very dangerous drug it is actually a very safe drug as far as drugs go, but lets not all start popping finasteride for fun. Finasteride is a DRUG lets remember what that means. No one should be taking a drug unless its very much needed. There are definitely risks involved with your health and the effects of finasteride appear to reverse in most cases and under the circumstances that were studied.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yup, but if i would have known about it when i started loosing hair at 18.. i would have started it.. instead off just running with rogain.
But it looks like im getting it back now on the big 3 so.. :D

abcdefg

Reaction score
exactly. Propecia is good choice for some people. I do have to say some guys jump on propecia a little to quick. Propecia should be a when your sure your balding type move not a I lost 3 hairs in the shower type move. Drugs are drugs and you are taking a small risk with your health thats not up for debate.