size of proscar tablets

mrlestat

Reaction score
omg mrlestat, that debate has been fought over and over on these boards, at lesat every 2 weeks. let's not get into why people would use propecia instead. look at you poor bastards deciding how to try to cut your g'damn proscar, while we just pop a pill every morning with no fuss. let it go :p

Each to their own, I cut a pill every 4 days and it takes me 5 seconds, no huge burden really & at one fifth the price :roll: But your right propecia is easier, just expensive for us "poor bastards" :) Good luck anyway :wink:

G

poor Deaner.

Do you find it easier to pay 5 dollars to someone for a 1 dollar purchase so you don't have all that messing around getting change?

At the moment by buying propecia you are giving merck 5 times the amount of money you need to.

Devil_Smoker

Reaction score
Hey deaner,
i've been on 1/4 proscar since sep/o3 and just went to see my Doctor, and the results are great I filled pretty well at the back, and decently on the top and front......hairline still alive and kicking !!! and you know what only cost me $120 thus far in stead of $300. so meanwhile i got almost extra $200 for whatever i chose instead of just giving it to those overcharging billionaire bastards at merck !