Skelll's Story

skelll

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Skelll's Story (4 month update on Big 3, page 3) HELP!

Okay I have been on the BIG 3 for about 4 months now so I wanted to check in as I am concerned about my hair and need advice. Im mostly concerned about the hair loss it seems to keep thinning its hard to tell on photos but the hair loss is much more ragged and easier to see through.

I have been applying Rogaine along hair loss and temple region. I know everyone and I appreciate the comments, tell me I am crazy and I am about my hair loss. Do u guys think I should stop using the foam along my hair loss or should I keep applying it as thinning is part of the process of getting worse before it gets better?

I have done my research and the consensus seems to be that hair responds best to treatment in the earliest of phases. I noticed thinning and took action. I know everyone will think my hair loss looks great compared to theirs, but I use to have a perfect hair loss and its still good but declining.

Comments please... I know everyone told me to stop the Rogaine because its expensive and application gets boring, plus not bad yet. I didnt listen and kept using for 4 months because I wanted to thicken up those thinning hairs.

Attachments

• 1-11-11.jpg
    1-11-11.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 1-12-11.jpg
    1-12-11.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 207

skelll

Established Member
Reaction score
Please dont feel insulted, I know I am not bad at all yet but I just wanna thicken up the front especially those corners. I just want some advice regarding how to do that...

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
you have a widow's peak. stop with the drugs and ignore your hairline. i'm 18 years old and your hairline is probably an inch and a half lower than mine, and a hell of a lot more level. stop using this forum.

skelll

Established Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your comment. I thought treatments respond the best in very earliest phases of hairloss. I went to a Dermatologist who said I am in the very early phase of male pattern baldness and he prescribed Propecia. All I wanted was some advice if Rogaine could thicken up the thinning areas of hair loss... Anyway Im gonna stop putting it along the hair loss then.

No i'm not gonna stop using this forum just because ur hair loss is higher than mine. I hear everyone say that wish they would of something in very early phases of hair loss and thats what I did and everyone gets pissed on these forums because thats what I did. silly

I wont update my story for another 6 months and if my hair loss is the same then I will stop worrying.

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks the same as baseline but you are the best judge of that. How come people are saying you shouldn't use minoxidil?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
great hairline bro

not even a mature hairline yet imo

do what you feel you need to do

you however have a great hairline

please keep in mind the temple hair is the hardest to prevent from loosing
even with the big 3 :)