So I was talking to this girl the other day...

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
brasileirao said:
Hey Temples your avartar would look much better with a blue shirt on. But thats just my opinion. :thumbs_up: :hairy:

Lupin does have a blue shirt on!

Well....then....I guess....ummmmm......5+8 is 17.......uhhh :p

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brasileirao said:
Temples said:
brasileirao said:
Hey Temples your avartar would look much better with a blue shirt on. But thats just my opinion. :thumbs_up: :hairy:

Been drinkin' a little there, Tony? :beer:

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
brasileirao said:
Temples said:
brasileirao said:

Been drinkin' a little there, Tony? :)

LOL!!!

A little bit, :D went out with friends and had a great time! Trying to rub off the positvie attitude here, so much anger lingeeeeeering around!!! Any who, be safe and stay cool!

Tony Montana (the baddddest MOFO on this side of town!)

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL! Posting drunk is awesome. :beer:

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Damnit man, you could of gotten laid easy, but it is too late now because she thinks you're a balding bitter person. Man we have a responsibility as balding young and middle-aged men to keep the makers of prophylactics in business and here you go passing up a chance to get some nookie.

Do you hear that? It is the Trojan Man and you made him cry, you bastard!

lynne

Reaction score
daedalus said:
So I told this girl I wouldn't be interested in a woman who judged me based on my hair anyway. I said it's sad that we live in such a superficial world. I then told her it's very easy to find flaws in someone's appearance, and if I really wanted to, I could point out a few of her own, but I'm above that. So I walked away, and that was that.

Face it man if this story is true she was probably making a normal comment n u were being an insecure arse about things.