SoThatsLife's Story - (Age 24 and receding, pics included)

G

Re: So that was life? -(24 and receding, PICS, SAVE MY FRONT)

Well, I wish you good luck in your efforts.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

it's somewhat similar to my case, I lost about 50% density in less than a yr time, then it stablized.

with big 3, I am able to slowly gain some density back.

GL to you man!

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
it's somewhat similar to my case, I lost about 50% density in less than a yr time, then it stablized.

with big 3, I am able to slowly gain some density back.

GL to you man!

Hey RaginDemon..I see you answer alot on the forum to many newbies..to me when I was a newbie..just wanna say thanks and its great that this forum has people like you!

Yes I know the density has gone quick..but after what I read you dont notice it before 20% of the density is gone..maybe even more..But since our lost have gone so quick we should be good canditas to get some hair back:) If we dont have a real agressive type..but that would be thinking pessimistic and that wouldnt help alot anyone

Im just on the big 2..a little afraid of nizoral..but I use shampo with P-O so that helps with the dreaded itch and should work similar to keto

Good luck to you two, Erik and Ragin, hope you both do well in this hairlossbattle

We prob meet at Intercytex in 2015 for a beer after our head is full of new follicle cells :punk:

G

That would be pretty awesome. :agree:

metalheaddude

Reaction score

SoThatsLife. Don't stop the weight trainning. The positives far out weight the negatives. I think my hair looks more healthy when im llifting hardcore. Bodybuilding really needs to be complemented with a good CLEAN diet, with lots of whole foods. Stop eating and drinking high sugar garbage especially soft drinks like coke. I only drink water now and I believe its made a massive difference to the overall health of my hair. That high sugar insulin spiking food is the stuff that will speed up the balding process if anything. Not bodybuilding.

As for the battle ahead I honestly think you should shave your hair very short, and use some Rogaine Foam for that hairline twice per day without fail. Your hair looks a little goofy right coz the thinning is alot more obvious. Hair looks thicker when shorter and you can apply your Rogaine Foam alot easier. Obviously ur on propecia so thats a good start. Just remember now that your on it, you are on it for life! Its important you dont miss a day so always bring it with you if you travel. I dont want it to sound to daunting. But ive heard lots of horror stories of people going off Finasteride for a few months/weeks or even days and the hair falls out 7 fold faster and they ofen dont back what they lost.

Having said that given that ur still young and your hairloss is relatively recent, you have a GREAT chance of growing it back! Because the follicle is not 100% dead yet and you can ressurect it. But its important you stick to your regiume and follow it without exception with 100% consistancy if ur to succeed. I cant emphasize this part enough.

Good luck bro :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

metalheaddude said:
SoThatsLife. Don't stop the weight trainning. The positives far out weight the negatives. I think my hair looks more healthy when im llifting hardcore. Bodybuilding really needs to be complemented with a good CLEAN diet, with lots of whole foods. Stop eating and drinking high sugar garbage especially soft drinks like coke. I only drink water now and I believe its made a massive difference to the overall health of my hair. That high sugar insulin spiking food is the stuff that will speed up the balding process if anything. Not bodybuilding.

As for the battle ahead I honestly think you should shave your hair very short, and use some Rogaine Foam for that hairline twice per day without fail. Your hair looks a little goofy right coz the thinning is alot more obvious. Hair looks thicker when shorter and you can apply your Rogaine Foam alot easier. Obviously ur on propecia so thats a good start. Just remember now that your on it, you are on it for life! Its important you dont miss a day so always bring it with you if you travel. I dont want it to sound to daunting. But ive heard lots of horror stories of people going off Finasteride for a few months/weeks or even days and the hair falls out 7 fold faster and they ofen dont back what they lost.

Having said that given that ur still young and your hairloss is relatively recent, you have a GREAT chance of growing it back! Because the follicle is not 100% dead yet and you can ressurect it. But its important you stick to your regiume and follow it without exception with 100% consistancy if ur to succeed. I cant emphasize this part enough.

Good luck bro :)

I agree with it completely, weight training tends to reduce a lot of daily stress, and it makes me think ALOT more positively. I notice my hair actually gets better when I don't stress about it 24/7

GL to all of you man, I hope HM will come soon.