Spencer Forrest X5 Hair Laser vs HairMax Lasercomb

G

I have a awesome hair laser for sale,Brand new in the box.Its a new design called the hairfull laser.It retails for around 400 bucks.I will sell it for 100.

JonH317

Reaction score
Here is the deal:

1. Hairmax lasercomb works.
2. It only grows about 5-10% of your hair back or makes it 5-10% thicker.
3. Since it only improves and doesn't cure people get tired of using it (any
questions?)
4. The Hairmax comb is actually a little bit too strong of a laser. If you use it too much you will sunburn your scalp (I have).
5. A less power laser would be adequate.
6. Its amazing how loosers think they know it all (several in this blog). They struggled through High School algebra, flunked Calculus 101, dropped out of college, drive around in a "sport utility" getting 15 mpg and complain about gas prices, wonder why their wife doesn't love them anymore, and now 20 years later they want to tell you how smart they are and how they know it all!!!!!!

bubka

Reaction score
JonH317 said:
Here is the deal:

1. Hairmax lasercomb works.
2. It only grows about 5-10% of your hair back or makes it 5-10% thicker.
3. Since it only improves and doesn't cure people get tired of using it (any
questions?)
4. The Hairmax comb is actually a little bit too strong of a laser. If you use it too much you will sunburn your scalp (I have).
5. A less power laser would be adequate.
6. Its amazing how loosers think they know it all (several in this blog). They struggled through High School algebra, flunked Calculus 101, dropped out of college, drive around in a "sport utility" getting 15 mpg and complain about gas prices, wonder why their wife doesn't love them anymore, and now 20 years later they want to tell you how smart they are and how they know it all!!!!!!
hairmaxrevealed.png