spironolactone causing shedding?

viperfish

Reaction score
The reason I say Cu peptides should be applied at a different time is because I think it is a good idea to give space in between applications of treatments. Let minoxidil, revivogen, etc soak in first and then apply your other treatments at a later time. Let each treatment have its chance!

LiveHair

Reaction score
Hi!

Question to Cassin: Under your regimen you say that you use Copper-Peptides. Which product do you use and can you provide a link to the product you are using?

Thanks!

LiveHair

Cassin

Reaction score
LiveHair said:
Hi!

Question to Cassin: Under your regimen you say that you use Copper-Peptides. Which product do you use and can you provide a link to the product you are using?

Thanks!

LiveHair

I have used all three of the most popular kinds. Right now I am using American Crew only, but after my supply is out (probably 6 weeks or so) I will use Tricomin. I have no problems with American Crew at all, it is cheap, lasts long, and works. Anything that can keep my irritation down is a high quality product. I just want to steadily try Tricomin to see if it is better. More than likely though, I will go back to American since it is so cheap and easy to find. Initially I ordered it from the following link, but that wasn't needed since you can find it at any Salon you walk into. The spray is fantastic but steer clear of the shampoo as it is worthless.

http://www.mensroombarbershop.bigstep.c ... ID=1192644

EDIT: On another note, the ease of use of American Crew makes it a standout. The sprayer makes it a very easy to use application. The folligen sprayer is clumsy, the Tricomin is somewhat of a stream and American is a perfect fanned out mist.

Cassin

Reaction score
viperfish said:
The reason I say Cu peptides should be applied at a different time is because I think it is a good idea to give space in between applications of treatments. Let minoxidil, revivogen, etc soak in first and then apply your other treatments at a later time. Let each treatment have its chance!

Ahh ok. I see your reasoning and I agree. Since I use Dr Lees minoxidil I wait about 30 minutes for the minoxidil to fully dry, then apply my Copper-peptides. I figure this has given minoxidil time to absord and then picks up any left over dried minoxidil and gives it another chance to absorb some more. Yeah I know, there probably isn't a lot of science behind that logic but whatever, it makes me feel better. :)