Starting a regimen from 1st November, including a lot of experimental supplements!

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems to be better dude, but why don't u just pop a finasteride pill per day, you will gain TIME AND MONEY...and some hair too lol

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You have only been treating your hair loss for 2 1/2 months and you have already changed your regimen at least 3 times. I doubt the supplements you are taking will do anything to stop your hair loss, but even if it did it would take more then a few weeks to see results. Like others have said get on the proven stuff, and give it time to work.

K

karankaran

At the end of 3 months, I am going to drop this REGIMEN. I feel that it is helping only to a very slight extent.

My hair loss has dropped DRAMATICALLY. I hardly lose hair even while massaging the areas. I have seen the area getting thicker. I also see a lot of fine hair growing in the area.

HOWEVER, Nothing more to gain from it. That is it!

I will go to my DERMA and get a precription for finasteride and use Nizoral 2% and then see if something happens. Will add minoxidil too probably! And with that,if i want to experiment with some topicals or supplements, I will do it. Otherwise, NO.

K

karankaran

Going back to this regimen. My hair started falling again, my health deteriorated as i suffer from certain auto-immune conditions. I have money for either these supplements or finasteride and i choose these supplements because i cannot see my health spiral down the drain.

Also, it reduced my hair fall to zero. So, am fine with it.

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
Come on dude. You get results after only three months and call it quits..? Anyone trying to regrow hair should know it takes MONTHS to see results.

Glad you're back on it and your hair fall is gone! It's awesome that your indie regimen is doing the trick, KEEP IT UPPPP!