Stem Cell Topicals

Jacob

Reaction score
I mentioned above..I think...that I'm using some of them..along with plenty of other things.

Don't recall if this was posted or not: http://www.resourcesofnature.com/images/Phytostem_Lilac.pdf

Effective against 5?-reductase, enzyme involved in sebum production. Inhibits 5?-
reductase, especially type II, more efficiently than Serenoa repens alcoholic extract,
a common benchmark for this type of activity.

Verbascoside shows a strong anti-inflammatory activity since it induces a dosedependent
decrease of the expression of the pro-inflammatory chemokine IL-8 on
primary cultures of human keratinocytes stimulated by TNF-?.

Verbascoside is a strong inhibitor of Malassezia furfur yeast growth with a
MIC (Minimum Inhibitory Concentration) of 0.625 mg/mL.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, I think I read comments of yours on a forum elsewhere regarding phyotolium 4, I cant seem to find them again but there was a long term thread on the stuff.

Did it do anything at all for you?

Jacob

Reaction score
I have yet to use it..others have though. You most likely saw their posts at hairloss fight.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
well, ive just ordered a 3 month supply from amazon, looking at prices/products to me it looks a fair deal for something different.

im going to look into absorption now, will deffo be needling, will try opening up the pours on my head with steam like my ex used to do with her face lol

so who knows :whistle:

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
well, im on nizoral daily and use alpecin liquid daily, gave up on finasteride ages ago.

guess this will just be something new.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ah..I see. I was just going by what it says for your "view my regimen". But then again mine is way outdated......

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man.

tried a few things but nothing stuck, mostly out of it not fitting into my day to day routines, but in a better place now to do anything i want :)

ill let you know how i go

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my andalou and acure shampoos a few days ago. I have to say, my hair hasn't been as soft and settled after a wash in so long, which is surprising coming from natural shampoos! definitely recommend.

knaille12

Reaction score
ukmale24 said:
I got my andalou and acure shampoos a few days ago. I have to say, my hair hasn't been as soft and settled after a wash in so long, which is surprising coming from natural shampoos! definitely recommend.

Hi ukmale24

Where do you buy andalou Naturals products ?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
knaille12 said:
ukmale24 said:

Hi ukmale24

Where do you buy andalou Naturals products ?

I bought them from vitacost.com, but they currently don't sell Andalou's hairloss 3 piece thinning system :thumbdown2:

Jacob

Reaction score
I actually ordered my latest Andalou from Vitaglo..and received them :shock: in about a week. Well..minus the shampoo which is on backorder :shakehead:

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Vitaglo sounds like a risk ordering from the USA let alone the UK or any other country!

Reaction score
Have there been any studies that show fruit stem cells to be beneficial for hairloss? I've looked around, but I haven't found anything.

Jacob

Reaction score
Sorry..missed this post. Yeah, the Andalou topical is the current plant stem cell product I'm using. Only on the second bottle though..prior to that used Lamas' for a long time. Nothing much on the bare(r) spots...overall my hair is "thicker" these days. I've also been using the Hair Sonic massager(for applying topicals as well) and some supplements may be helping, such as PQQ. Also some other topicals.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Sorry..missed this post. Yeah, the Andalou topical is the current plant stem cell product I'm using. Only on the second bottle though..prior to that used Lamas' for a long time. Nothing much on the bare(r) spots...overall my hair is "thicker" these days. I've also been using the Hair Sonic massager(for applying topicals as well) and some supplements may be helping, such as PQQ. Also some other topicals.

Andalou Naturals is dirt cheap and is watered down a bit with a ton of lavender in it.

Need something stronger though.

I always wondered what results would be like for someone who is using a custom plant/animal with human like hair stem cells. I mean if they are seriously considering using pigs hearts and plugging them into humans, there has to be something we can feed off of for stem cells.