Stemson is going to use minipigs in the next stage of their hair cloning research

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What could we assume is the main motivation why Cenk Sumen left? It seems to me that working for a company looking to cure hair loss has enormous upside potential once the code is cracked. Probably the whole group will end up fantastically well off assuming they put all the pieces of the puzzle together. It makes me disgusted he would just leave like that, especially after presenting himself at a top conference promoting Stemson Therapeutics at Hair Loss Summit 2021. Scientists who care about hair loss wouldn't ditch their positions for something else. This is what stinks in the industry. People need to be passionate about what they're doing, not just the paycheck. If he was meant to leave, then just as well. Hopefully they will find someone who cares more to fill the void.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What could we assume is the main motivation why Cenk Sumen left? It seems to me that working for a company looking to cure hair loss has enormous upside potential once the code is cracked. Probably the whole group will end up fantastically well off assuming they put all the pieces of the puzzle together. It makes me disgusted he would just leave like that, especially after presenting himself at a top conference promoting Stemson Therapeutics at Hair Loss Summit 2021. Scientists who care about hair loss wouldn't ditch their positions for something else. This is what stinks in the industry. People need to be passionate about what they're doing, not just the paycheck. If he was meant to leave, then just as well. Hopefully they will find someone who cares more to fill the void.
It's just that Stemson's research isn't going according to plan, maybe Sumen has left the company because he sees the ship is sinking? if we want a cure, why is nobody from this forum working on the problem of baldness? why would someone else have to solve our problems?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we have no proof things at Stemson are not going according to plan but the silence about their latest research is troubling, probably not a good sign. Rather than leaving a company if things aren't going according to plan is to come up with a different plan.

The reason no one from this forum is coming up with a cure is generally we haven't a background in this degree of science. We're just unfortunate hair loss sufferers, looking to see what's new on the horizon. Unfortunately, it's a lot of darkness. It seems too shady characters in this field, lack of money and the FDA is working against us to make speedy progress. The FDA can be good to protect from bad products but it comes at the expense of crippling regulation and lack or delayed progress. Progress is what we are desperately seeking.
It's just that Stemson's research isn't going according to plan, maybe Sumen has left the company because he sees the ship is sinking? if we want a cure, why is nobody from this forum working on the problem of baldness? why would someone else have to solve our problems?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fda does not work in Japan or the UK, the USA is not the only country in the world as it might seem to Americans Stemson has delays and these are the facts, it does not go as it would, the trials on people according to their plan should start in 2021, we already have 2022 and there's nothing positive about pig trials, bald c*** bezos is a moron

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fda does not work in Japan or the UK, the USA is not the only country in the world as it might seem to Americans Stemson has delays and these are the facts, it does not go as it would, the trials on people according to their plan should start in 2021, we already have 2022 and there's nothing positive about pig trials, bald c*** bezos is a moron
They haven't even hired yet for the clinical (human) trials. How could they make a claim like that without even having the administration to take on such an undertaking? This seems like a poorly run outfit. At least they are trying, even if behind schedule. However seriously, if they can't put hair on the head of a pig, how do they expect to do the same in humans? I wish there was a way we could subpoena them and get the facts of what is taking place with their mini pigs. I'm not one about witch-hunts but people should know the truth and be updated regularly from these companies, so we can know how close or far we are still from getting a cure. Geoff Hamilton did spill the beans to Spenser Kobren about company secrets there. Too bad we aren't important enough to know as well. And even if we did know, how would that change things? A company that needs to keep secrets from the public is not one that I have full assurance of being forthcoming.

But just as dNovo came out from obscurity, others will too soon. The question is are they going to do whatever is possible to make a cure or just hide behind the FDA to say we need to do pre-clinical trials to infinity due to FDA requirements. I just want an outfit that won't waste endless time and get the job done already! I'm tired of them claiming a cure is here but many years away, because it's not. They could get things done if they're willing to bite the bullet. Enough is enough. The Covid-19 vaccine took a year, not years without end.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They haven't even hired yet for the clinical (human) trials. How could they make a claim like that without even having the administration to take on such an undertaking? This seems like a poorly run outfit. At least they are trying, even if behind schedule. However seriously, if they can't put hair on the head of a pig, how do they expect to do the same in humans? I wish there was a way we could subpoena them and get the facts of what is taking place with their mini pigs. I'm not one about witch-hunts but people should know the truth and be updated regularly from these companies, so we can know how close or far we are still from getting a cure. Geoff Hamilton did spill the beans to Spenser Kobren about company secrets there. Too bad we aren't important enough to know as well. And even if we did know, how would that change things? A company that needs to keep secrets from the public is not one that I have full assurance of being forthcoming.

But just as dNovo came out from obscurity, others will too soon. The question is are they going to do whatever is possible to make a cure or just hide behind the FDA to say we need to do pre-clinical trials to infinity due to FDA requirements. I just want an outfit that won't waste endless time and get the job done already! I'm tired of them claiming a cure is here but many years away, because it's not. They could get things done if they're willing to bite the bullet. Enough is enough. The Covid-19 vaccine took a year, not years without end.
knock on Stemson or dnovo with a suitcase full of $ and then you will be able to demand anything, they do not have to explain anything to us, if we do not take matters into our own hands, we will not build wealth, no one will help us and we will stand for the rest of our lives. very important for future generations that they do not have to go through the sh*t that we went through, I advise everyone to sign up for cryo in this life we will not play anything anymore, such is the sad harsh truth

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stemson doesn’t care what people on hair loss forum thinks. They are just obligate to share their pre-clinical results to their investors, not to random guys on emails or forums.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson doesn’t care what people on hair loss forum thinks. They are just obligate to share their pre-clinical results to their investors, not to random guys on emails or forums.
I wonder how much money I would have to give dNovo or Stemson to be taken seriously?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one is interested in the cosmetic problem affecting the vast majority of men, women are put on a pedestal and glorified, and what is sad about all of this, we do it, we men, see if it is the richest people in the world, and they are completely unable to cope with women, this bezos and dicaprio scene, what an embarrassment, this bald cuck could do something good for men including himself, but cuck will always be cuck even with all the wealth of the earth, although he invested in altos labs

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one is interested in the cosmetic problem affecting the vast majority of men, women are put on a pedestal and glorified, and what is sad about all of this, we do it, we men, see if it is the richest people in the world, and they are completely unable to cope with women, this bezos and dicaprio scene, what an embarrassment, this bald cuck could do something good for men including himself, but cuck will always be cuck even with all the wealth of the earth, although he invested in altos labs

In older generations, men were supposed to perform and women had to be pretty. Therefore, marketing beauty products / cosmetics to men didn't make much sense. This is changing however, especially with the rise of social media, men have a looks threshold they need to meet too. So there is a market for cosmetics for men.

Companies don't care about men or women, just about $$$$.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would it hurt if they shared their results with the public? They've shown their results from mice.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would it hurt if they shared their results with the public? They've shown their results from mice.
the results on mice were to encourage investors, now it is clear that it is not easy for them because they showed nothing except participation in interviews about nothing interesting

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the results on mice were to encourage investors, now it is clear that it is not easy for them because they showed nothing except participation in interviews about nothing interesting
You would say at this point it's pretty safe to say they've failed? The good news is they want to hire new help to overcome the issues they're having.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would say at this point it's pretty safe to say they've failed? The good news is they want to hire new help to overcome the issues they're having.
of course, that they did not disappoint, the company is still operating, these are just my insignificant assumptions - in my opinion, they have difficulties and do not go as easily as they expected, or maybe they just said untruth just to not discourage potential investors? these are only speculations that do not have the slightest significance

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
STFU froggy you incel freak
You can't force people to change their opinions. You can only give an external stimulus. Only the person can take a step to change their own mindsets.

Froggy chose to bet his sanity on cryogenic technology. The rest is him projecting his frustrations onto us. It won't get better than that, mate.

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me, Gentlemen, I believe in freedom of speech but please for the sake of keeping to the topic, let's not go off on tangents or name calling. This is not the purpose of this forum. Let's keep this discussion dignified and decent. Thank you.