Struggling To Deal With The Bad Hand.. How To Cope?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
And for muscles,women do love them,i started going out more often now,and having success every weekend.But very bulky body,thats not so much attractive.Focus on shoulders and back as women love this body part the most
Really, are you sure it's not below the shoulders and back and abs? I feel alot better know knowing I was wrong all these years...............................................................:D:rolleyes:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
PR in clubs, dishwasher or coffee serving in coffee places, hotel receptionist, bartender. If you’re too scared to serve coffee, start by doing the dishes. Once you get used to being with people, that feeling of fear goes away.

I’ve seen bald guys on the street who triumph normal hair guys. Fact. So if you can’t bring your hair back, why worry? Focus on improving the rest of your face and body and everyday life. I find that when I don’t have free time and I’m involved in things I like, I don’t think about hair. When I have a lot of free time and start thinking, hair does come to mind so I might post here or check new therapies or even look in the mirror. My advice is be occupied and surrounded by people as much as possible and you WILL see improvements. That’s how I do it. Truth be told we all suffer from hair loss and feel robbed at such a young age and we would give our left nut to go NW0. But like some old saying goes “if the problem can’t be solved, worrying about it is pointless”.

But what if a guy has a job that restricts him from taking a part time job like that? Most guys on here are high earners and may work long hours with a restrictive job contract that could prevent them from taking part time work.

Worrying about it may be pointless but of course we are going to worry about its effects. If a guy is having trouble getting married and wants to get married or have kids then, make no mistake, he will wake up every morning in a sweat worrying about it. You can't just tell him not to worry when it's almost the meaning of life for him that has been compromised by baldness.

And for muscles,women do love them,i started going out more often now,and having success every weekend.But very bulky body,thats not so much attractive.Focus on shoulders and back as women love this body part the most

Wrong, based on my experiences. I feel that it must be your hair helping you when you go out every weekend. If a guy is bald, women will go out of their way to ignore his muscles and pretend that they do not notice. They are definitely there and visible because men will give the bald guy comments about his muscles all the time. But women will say "I didn't even notice that you worked out!" because they don't want to give a single compliment to a bald guy and lead him on. That's all based on my experiences, though.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before you consider plastic surgery go for hairtransplants or hair systems, much more effective and less invasive. Seriously failed facial surgery can f*** you up for good and it is expensive as f***.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think like that.
Never Live life with feeling of missing anything.

Even if you are not liked today,time will come when people need to take notice of you.
If you really think you deserve more,is better than others,you will surely get that if you work for that.
There are many people who have been through extreme struggle to do something beautiful.
Without struggle,don't deemed yourself as unworthy.
There is possibility someone will notice your efforts.
Restart yourself.
I sincerely appreciate your words friend. My life is over as it is though. I haven't left my house in a year other than to go to therapy.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that work and effort mean very little. Luck is far far more important. I worked so hard in my life and every time my work yields nothing. Getting through college, only to be unemployed. Finally finding work then being injured and having to be unemployed again. Losing 50lb to boost my confidence only to have all my hair fall out. Work and results are not correlated. If you work hard and get a reward at the end, that's luck being on your side.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate your words friend. My life is over as it is though. I haven't left my house in a year other than to go to therapy.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that work and effort mean very little. Luck is far far more important. I worked so hard in my life and every time my work yields nothing. Getting through college, only to be unemployed. Finally finding work then being injured and having to be unemployed again. Losing 50lb to boost my confidence only to have all my hair fall out. Work and results are not correlated. If you work hard and get a reward at the end, that's luck being on your side.

Hi,don't disconnect yourself from this world.
Not all people are superficial.
If your hair is falling,cut your hairs to medium length or other if your are comfortable with.

You must have to solve hairloss Impact problem of your life.You have no second option.
Life will not give you second chance.
Do whatever that can boost your confidence.

In Extremely worst case scenario,wear cap and march forward.
Try to have some presentable look and that's enough.
Working hard is not a one step action.
It should be continuous effort
You have to give 100% every single time.
Luck favours to those who take chances.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,don't disconnect yourself from this world.
Not all people are superficial.
If your hair is falling,cut your hairs to medium length or other if your are comfortable with.

You must have to solve hairloss Impact problem of your life.You have no second option.
Life will not give you second chance.
Do whatever that can boost your confidence.

In Extremely worst case scenario,wear cap and march forward.
Try to have some presentable look and that's enough.
Working hard is not a one step action.
It should be continuous effort
You have to give 100% every single time.
Luck favours to those who take chances.

I've been trying to wear a cap, my hairloss is not normal male pattern baldness. Doctors have done tests and can't find the cause. All my hair falls out. Sides, donor area, side burns, so my hair still looks crazy in a baseball cap. And I don't look good with a shaved head.

I busted my butt in my life. It's all just luck. Why continue to work hard when you already know the outcome.

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been trying to wear a cap, my hairloss is not normal male pattern baldness. Doctors have done tests and can't find the cause. All my hair falls out. Sides, donor area, side burns, so my hair still looks crazy in a baseball cap. And I don't look good with a shaved head.

I busted my butt in my life. It's all just luck. Why continue to work hard when you already know the outcome.

I'm in the exact same situation. All doctors do is shrug and say "cope." Nothing in life, I repeat, NOTHING IN LIFE can be harder than this curse

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS. MAN. SPEAKS. THE. TRUTH.

"Coping" with an issue as crippling as hair loss is a meme. It's akin to telling someone to cope with being dead. It simply makes no sense

And what about when you see a bald man have the time of his life? Doesn’t that make you wonder about your beliefs in the slightest?

Btw I’m saying bald because the word “balding” is also a meme. Kid has a full head of hair and cries about it, no sir. No more of that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
And what about when you see a bald man have the time of his life? Doesn’t that make you wonder about your beliefs in the slightest?

Btw I’m saying bald because the word “balding” is also a meme. Kid has a full head of hair and cries about it, no sir. No more of that.

I've never personally seen a bald man in my demographic having the time of his life. If he's happy, it's because he's coping better than I am. If I ever saw it, I would wonder about my beliefs.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never personally seen a bald man in my demographic having the time of his life. If he's happy, it's because he's coping better than I am. If I ever saw it, I would wonder about my beliefs.
This ain't it. You have psychological issues, my guy.

There is nothing I hate more than being bald, but I know for a fact a lot of men who have no hair are successful and happy. Stop projecting.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This ain't it. You have psychological issues, my guy.

There is nothing I hate more than being bald, but I know for a fact a lot of men who have no hair are successful and happy. Stop projecting.

I don't know any such guys who are in my demographic and my generation. The guys that I've encountered that fit your description are either from a much older generation or made it big while they had hair. If I did encounter a guy like that, I'd obviously try to meet and learn from him. As it stands, I have no reason to believe that such a guy exists.

The happy guys are the ones who say "I don't interact with women much, but I'm happy as I am." That's all good but what about if this guy wants to settle down and start a family? He won't be so happy then.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same situation. All doctors do is shrug and say "cope." Nothing in life, I repeat, NOTHING IN LIFE can be harder than this curse

I don't know about nothing. But I'd say very little. It's to the point where I'm just completely disconnected with my life. To me, my life is over. I don't leave anymore. I can't bring myself to do the smallest tasks, because it feels so utterly pointless. My family is pretty upset about it as I am pretty much just taking a knee through life at this point. Why do anything that requires effort when it's all over anyway? I've been through a lot in my life. Overcome a lot. This I can never and will never overcome.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't know about nothing. But I'd say very little. It's to the point where I'm just completely disconnected with my life. To me, my life is over. I don't leave anymore. I can't bring myself to do the smallest tasks, because it feels so utterly pointless. My family is pretty upset about it as I am pretty much just taking a knee through life at this point. Why do anything that requires effort when it's all over anyway? I've been through a lot in my life. Overcome a lot. This I can never and will never overcome.

This is your stand today.
This will change in near future.
Don't lose hope.

Don't think life is over just because of looks.
There is more to life than looking good.
Even if your one part of life is going downhill,don't let other aspect of life to go down.

Restart yourself.
Aging is going to affect everyone,so keep calm and don't feel bad for missing anything.
and try harder to get the thing you want by hard work and luck

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is your stand today.
This will change in near future.
Don't lose hope.

Don't think life is over just because of looks.
There is more to life than looking good.
Even if your one part of life is going downhill,don't let other aspect of life to go down.

Restart yourself.
Aging is going to affect everyone,so keep calm and don't feel bad for missing anything.
and try harder to get the thing you want by hard work and luck

Ah I can’t hear this same old pep talk anymore...baldness is not like aging. The experience is much more heterogenous and unfair, you can be 90 years old and have a full head of hair or 20 and be completely bald. You should not try to compensate for it, it’s sad and pathetically to see...more pathetic than a rug is some tattoed gymcel baldy who gets into cooking and being a woman pleaser.

The only advice I can give is don’t take life too seriously. Balding prematurely should be fought, but if you can’t win the battle accept that you lost at life. You probably won’t be able to get a family and a home and all that burgeoise sh*t, it was not meant for you. Slightly depressing, yes but you can still have an acceptable existence, without a family and a potential divorce ....even more stress free than your lucky counterparts. Find your niche, don’t try to please society, you are already a lower tier human being in the eyes of many, so don’t try to compensate.

In the end, our individual lifes don’t mean sh*t, maybe existence itself is quite meaningless and limited. Enjoy the ride for what it is and don’t let imbeciles get you down, only double digit IQ people judge others on their genetic draw.