swizz216's Story - (age 23, recession, pics included)

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Ragin.....asking a few co workers hardly consitutes a significant sample size. If women wouldn;t date balding men, I guess I never would have been born. Seriously....what percentage of the population has a full thick head of hair, a good face without any flaws, and nice body and an awesome personality? Would you be interested in a girl with a nice face, nice body, funny, but small tits? Hairloss is only ONE factor.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
Ragin.....asking a few co workers hardly consitutes a significant sample size. If women wouldn;t date balding men, I guess I never would have been born. Seriously....what percentage of the population has a full thick head of hair, a good face without any flaws, and nice body and an awesome personality? Would you be interested in a girl with a nice face, nice body, funny, but small tits? Hairloss is only ONE factor.

I agree its one factor but its a pretty important one to many females however.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
hair is one of the main factors SOME girls go for. Money, face, body, and personality are others which could rank just as high. I bet if the guy that created this thread bic-ed his head, worked out a lot and got some sweet clothes the women would be all over him. He's certainly not ugly. So what? he doesnt have much hair? It's something people have to deal with. I'm not some shmoe that doesnt know what I'm talkign about saying this.....I'm bald too. Every female on the planet isn;t going to be in love with me, but every female wasnt in love with me when I HAD hair anyways......The same can be said for everyone on these boards.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
hair is one of the main factors SOME girls go for. Money, face, body, and personality are others which could rank just as high. I bet if the guy that created this thread bic-ed his head, worked out a lot and got some sweet clothes the women would be all over him. He's certainly not ugly. So what? he doesnt have much hair? It's something people have to deal with. I'm not some shmoe that doesnt know what I'm talkign about saying this.....I'm bald too. Every female on the planet isn;t going to be in love with me, but every female wasnt in love with me when I HAD hair anyways......The same can be said for everyone on these boards.

Its not about having hair. Lots of guys shave there head and get lots of chicks, but you will notice despite the shaved head you can still see there strong low hairlines. If you are receading deeply at the temples or have a massive bald patch on the back of you head women are repulsed by this look, whether its long or shaved. Young women in particular just dont understand it and think ur an inferior/diseased male specimen. However your right regarding personality, if you possess "charm" and "charisma," dress well and not completely hidious looking, you can seduce anyone, regardless of balding or not.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
30_going_on_60 said:

Its not about having hair. Lots of guys shave there head and get lots of chicks, but you will notice despite the shaved head you can still see there strong low hairlines. If you are receading deeply at the temples or have a massive bald patch on the back of you head women are repulsed by this look, whether its long or shaved. Young women in particular just dont understand it and think ur an inferior/diseased male specimen. However your right regarding personality, if you possess "charm" and "charisma," dress well and not completely hidious looking, you can seduce anyone, regardless of balding or not.

you just have to work twice harder