T-Gel - nizoral Combo Query

Axon

Reaction score
Noticable meaning actually improves the hair quality. :)

Until I see a study, I'll maintain this stance. I'm sure it couldn't hurt, I'm just not certain it's worth the time.

Cassin

Reaction score
Yeah I see your point Axon . I think were on the same page, it's all on what you expect from it. :)

Anyway, this is from another topic I started a long time ago for anyone that cares. Again, this stuff is not for someone who is just starting out to use treatments.

Treatment
Salicylic Acid

Salicylic acid is a chemical that helps remove scale. Removing scale is important, because it allows topical medications to reach and penetrate the skin. Salicylic acid is found in keratolytic products (scale lifters) that loosen scale. There are keratolytic products that include shampoos, soaps, lotions and gels. These products usually contain salicylic acid, lactic acid or urea.

Salicylic acid is called "sal acid" for short. It can be made stronger with a prescription, but is usually found in over-the-counter (OTC) products. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved salicylic acid as an over-the-counter treatment for psoriasis in strengths of 1.8 percent to 3 percent. It is often combined with other topical medications to make them more effective.