talking to my hairdresser who loves bald guys

aussie_dude

Reaction score
i got my haircut today and my hairdresser (very good looking) was talking about my receding hair line. I told her that ill end up like ben kennedy (rugby league player in australia) she cracked up and said she loves bald guys and actually prefered them. I asked why, she said she doesnt know but growing up she has always dated bald guys. She said he current boyfriend is bald and has a 0 haircut. Also mentioned she would rather date a guy with a good body thats bald, than a guy that has full head of hair with a sh*t body

This should give you guys incentive to go work out. i dont know why you all let hairloss affect you like this, do all yourselves a favour and go to the gym, go to the pub, just go out and stop dwelling about your hair. Act like men, and stop being pussies

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussie_dude said:
i got my haircut today and my hairdresser (very good looking) was talking about my receding hair line. I told her that ill end up like ben kennedy (rugby league player in australia) she cracked up and said she loves bald guys and actually prefered them. I asked why, she said she doesnt know but growing up she has always dated bald guys. She said he current boyfriend is bald and has a 0 haircut. Also mentioned she would rather date a guy with a good body thats bald, than a guy that has full head of hair with a $#iT body

This should give you guys incentive to go work out. i dont know why you all let hairloss affect you like this, do all yourselves a favour and go to the gym, go to the pub, just go out and stop dwelling about your hair. Act like men, and stop being pussies

You forgot part 2 of the story where her Norwood 1 boyfriend walks in and you realize she was just telling you this to help your self-esteeme.

What hairdresser in their right mind would say, "Balding people like you are just NOT my type, yuck!"

No offense bro, but that has as much validity as a son asking her mom if he is ugly. Its kinda obvious what the response will be.

aussie_dude

Reaction score
why would she do it even though i dont care. I dont care if im going bald, she knows that. She was'nt tryng to lift my self esteem because i have good self esteem

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
You forgot part 2 of the story where her Norwood 1 boyfriend walks in and you realize she was just telling you this to help your self-esteeme.

:lol:

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
aussie_dude said:
why would she do it even though i dont care. I dont care if im going bald, she knows that. She was'nt tryng to lift my self esteem because i have good self esteem
may be she does not want to loose a customer.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald guys rarely have good bodies. They usually have at least a small gut, fat face and boobs. Hormones overrule working out.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tembo said:
Bald guys rarely have good bodies. They usually have at least a small gut, fat face and boobs. Hormones overrule working out.

hormones over-rule working out? HA i'm a body builder and i can tell you that the hormones that make a guy bald, do not limit his ability to have a nice body.

i would say most bald guys don't have nice bodies because they don't work to achieve them. they probably see baldness as a HUGE problem that has ruined many things in their lives, and fitness is just one of those things. good looking people don't usually just let themselves become fat and inturn ugly, they often know they are good looking and stay in shape to look their best.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tembo said:

That doesn't explain why every NW7 at my gym is huge (in a muscular way).

Dietcola had it right. If your hair is trashed and slick bald on top, making yourself look better is like putting leather seats into a pinto. Its really not worth the time.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow said:

I believe hair loss and balding is something that can downgrade someones appearence A LOT. But you are overreacting, there are people who look very good although they are bald, and yes there are girls who like bald guys. My mother married my dad when he was a nw7, and she was really attractive when she was young.

Also bald guys have ugly teeth, smell bad and guess what? They are all gay.

powersam

Reaction score
you people are retarded. its not black and white. some girls (probably most) like lots of head hair and some like none. some girls care more about looks than personality and some are the other way around. some like it in the butt and some don't.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
some like it in the butt and some don't.

this is true

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald guys can get big and muscular.

However, you rarely see bald guys who are skinny and muscular (toned) and have a medium or small sized head and face.

A majority of bald guys seem to have excess chest tissue and round faces.

Something weird going on.

I would rather be thin and toned than huge and muscular. Right now I am neither!!

IBM

Reaction score
tembo said:
Bald guys can get big and muscular.

However, you rarely see bald guys who are skinny and muscular (toned) and have a medium or small sized head and face.

A majority of bald guys seem to have excess chest tissue and round faces.

Something weird going on.

I would rather be thin and toned than huge and muscular. Right now I am neither!!

I have a small face. There are so many small baldies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is turning into a Ronaldkia thread :roll:

So

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
This is turning into a Ronaldkia thread :roll:

LOL, that is genuinely funny.

On another note,

WorldofWarcraft said:
Dietcola had it right. If your hair is trashed and slick bald on top, making yourself look better is like putting leather seats into a pinto. Its really not worth the time.

Fool.

G

Lol, what would be the chance of a hairdresser who dislikes balding guys to tell her balding customer the truth about how she would never go for one like him? :roll:

Damn, baldness suck and is ugly. Let´s just face the truth!

aussie_dude

Reaction score
Lol, what would be the chance of a hairdresser who dislikes balding guys to tell her balding customer the truth about how she would never go for one like him?

Damn, baldness suck and is ugly. Let´s just face the truth!

you must have the worst confidence ive ever seen, you need some serious help, firstly your not bald yet. secondly the hairdresser didnt mean bald guys (like horseshoe) she meant like a shaved head (razor style). My hair is'nt a problem to be anyway, i probally still pull as many sheilas as i use to. No girls ever comment on it except my mates, but in good humour. When i had a few drinks at parties i even put sh*t on myself. who gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

s.a.f

Reaction score
aussie_dude said:
who gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

So why are you on a hairloss forum? :roll:

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="aussie_dude":d2934] who gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

So why are you on a hairloss forum? :roll:[/quote:d2934]

If we accepted it as "just a part of life", then we wouldnt spend a cent on treatments

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="aussie_dude":9fea5] who gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

So why are you on a hairloss forum? :roll:[/quote:9fea5]

I was about to say that.. :p