talking to my hairdresser who loves bald guys

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
aussie_dude said:
[quotewho gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

yes why are you on this site then?

typical aussie....not much between the ears and obviously not much above the ears either.

can you take a bit of sledging, mate?? :lol:

aussie_dude

Reaction score

typical aussie....not much between the ears and obviously not much above the ears either.

can you take a bit of sledging, mate??

usually i can, but when its from a bloke from england who cant even win a single game of criket against the aussies, well then i cant because if we dont have much between the ears, whats it say for the poms....... 5-0 was it, thank you mate

The reason im here is to find decent supplements for regrowth. It certainly would be better to have full head of hair, but if i don't get it i wont be crying and whinging and i certainly wont be seeing a shrink... thats pathetic

im off i pretty much wont be on here again so dont bother replying.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
aussie_dude said:
[quotewho gives a f*** about hairloss its part of life mate

can you take a bit of sledging, mate?? :lol:

Haha owned, how can you bag Aussies with a result like that!
And didn't Australia do just as well as England in the World Cup??

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
aussie_dude said:

i understand.

its the sheep shearing season now and thats a busy time

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussie_dude said:

I didn't realise that you croc wrestling, beer swilling Cobbers were so sensitive.. Struth.. :shock:

Webster

Reaction score
sphlanx2006 said:
wow said:
Bald guys rarely have good bodies. They usually have at least a small gut, fat face and boobs. Hormones overrule working out.

Also bald guys have ugly teeth, smell bad and guess what? They are all gay.

LOL!

You know what I love about this site, I am constantly reminded that there are people more upset about hair loss than me.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Webster said:
sphlanx2006 said:
wow said:
Bald guys rarely have good bodies. They usually have at least a small gut, fat face and boobs. Hormones overrule working out.

Also bald guys have ugly teeth, smell bad and guess what? They are all gay.

LOL!

You know what I love about this site, I am constantly reminded that there are people more upset about hair loss than me.

Bald people should be isolated from the rest of the world so they cannot preproduce and disperce their baldness gene.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Webster said:
You would need to find the women carrying the male pattern baldness genes as well.

They should be randomly stopped in the street and tested thoughly with an male pattern baldness detector.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK78 said:
Webster said:
You would need to find the women carrying the male pattern baldness genes as well.

They should be randomly stopped in the street and tested thoughly with an male pattern baldness detector.

And castrated on the spot if they are found to have the gene. This will not only stop the spread of male pattern baldness to fututre generations but also halt the progress of balding to the guy caught with the gene.

beaner

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
UK78 said:
Webster said:

And castrated on the spot if they are found to have the gene. This will not only stop the spread of male pattern baldness to fututre generations but also halt the progress of balding to the guy caught with the gene.

WOW, just how would you go about castrating a woman?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
UK78 said:
Webster said:

WOW, just how would you go about castrating a woman?

Cork her vag.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm what about gene therapy.. remove that f*****g male pattern baldness gene and stop this shitt !!