temples

ryangern

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good and proven products that u guys have used that helped YOU thicken your temples as well as get some regrwoth i wish i had a site that told me all about the norwoods so i know what kind i am my recession is not that bad but ts still a recession and itspretty thin, but i am just wandering will anything thickenit up and allow me to actually run my hands thru it thanks again guys

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As far as temples go, Badasshairday had great success in restoring his temples by applying Rogaine to it 1x time a day. Perhaps this is something you can look into.

Just a thought.

Tony

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
temples??? where are your temples? i always thought the temples were right where your sideburns sort of startlike directly in front of the ears, am i wrong?

Whos losing their hair there

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Temples are on the side of the eye socket

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, so looking at that norwood chart? Which guys is missing hair by his temples???

Im Totally confuused

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all of them show temple loss, but you see exclusively temple loss in a norwood 2. okay, you know how in male pattern baldness you get that top of the head center part of hair and on each side of it, the hairline is back further. These two areas, on each side of that "center part of hair" is just kind of called temple loss.

If you were too look at the forehead of a norwood 2, you could probably say that the forhead makes a U shape hairline. The temple loss would be at the ends of the top of the "U"

i don't know how to explain it any differently, sorry if this doesn't make sense.

yuppy75

Established Member
Reaction score
oh i gotcha, so you call it the temple area, but its actually above the temples, cause i was gonna say all mylife i though the temples were down low, as said above, right next to your eye socket

G

temples2jh.gif

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am Temples. Did you have a question?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In your rectal cavity.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prassably.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Ahem! It's time to cut the fun and games, please, and get back to the original question, thank you. These guys are such clowns, ignore them and pay attention to the advice of a very seriously-minded true professional.

If you're looking for some temple horsepower, I suggest 5% spironolactone cream applied to the temple region and the surrounding environs every night before bedtime. It's worth a shot, spironolactone works for me, it might for you too.

G

The Gardener said:
Ahem! It's time to cut the fun and games, please, and get back to the original question, thank you. These guys are such clowns, ignore them and pay attention to the advice of a very seriously-minded true professional.

If you're looking for some temple horsepower, I suggest 5% spironolactone cream applied to the temple region and the surrounding environs every night before bedtime. It's worth a shot, spironolactone works for me, it might for you too.

will folligen also do anything?

The Gardener

Reaction score
If you have problems with scalp irritation, then Folligen might do some serious good for you. Folligen attacks the male pattern baldness cycle almost solely from an anti-irritative perspective, which is critical for some people.

If you are not really dealing with a scalp irritation issue, then chances are Folligen will not help you from a regrowth perspective. It will prevent you from developing potential future scalp irritation, which might accelerate hairloss in the future, and on paper it should help with hair quality by addressing fibrosis issues.. but it will not be a make or break ingredient to your regimen and I would not count on any regrowth from it, in and of itself.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
If you have problems with scalp irritation, then Folligen might do some serious good for you. Folligen attacks the male pattern baldness cycle almost solely from an anti-irritative perspective, which is critical for some people.
According to Dr. Loren Pickart, this is incorrect. He claims that copper peptides enlarge the follicles and stimulate them to produce new cells. As I posted in another thread, I'm using one of Pickart's products on my face and neck, and my beard, which was always scraggly, is now thicker and fuller. So I think Pickart's claims are accurate and that Folligen and Tricomin are regrowth agents.