Thanks MalibuJoe, I did it

ZOIDBERG

Reaction score
Every HP prisoner post is exactly the same and will normally contain a large ammount of the following points.

- You have to be at least an NW6 to even care about balding.
- if you have anything more than an NW6 and you shave it off you're an idiot.
- If i were an NW3 i wouldnt be on this site.
- Attack GHG/topic creator for the ammount of hair.
- Insert a probably made up or exxagerated sob story (more of a UC trait)
- Talk about how sh*t life is.

Repeat 500 (or however many posts you have) times until every topic is taken over by people having a go at how stupid you are (i see that i am doing it here but he's just such a knob)

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Easy buddy...easy.

Moving on...Besides being very harsh zoidberg has a point. You two fellows should eat a rainbow for breakfast and cheer up. You guys have extreme negative thinking that no doubt has serious negative affects on your life judging by the wet blanket misery I have read.

The thing is, I wouldn't even have commented on this thread had it not been for his "shot" at others who don't just "shave it". Hello, I have been shaving my head for like 6 years now.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This Zoidberg character cares so much about what UMan and I post apparently. You want to write my biography or something? I have posted myabe 25 times total in the past 2 to 3 months. How about you?

ZOIDBERG

Reaction score
I'm just bored and think that you're both hillariously sad, eveything i said about your posts was true.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ZOIDBERG said:
I'm just bored and think that you're both hillariously sad, eveything i said about your posts was true.

Then you need to get out more. Hell even I don't post as much as you do. Nothing you said was true. Because you are an idiot so nothing you say CAN be true hahah.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow whats going on here.. where are the moderators?
this ego talking doesnt help noone and really has nothing to do with the inital post.. :thumbdown2:

Cassin

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Wow whats going on here.. where are the moderators?
this ego talking doesnt help noone and really has nothing to do with the inital post.. :thumbdown2:

I'm right here on this thread and have already commented.

We don't over moderate here...nobody wants that. People are going to argue on a forum...its just the way it is.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:

We don't over moderate here...nobody wants that. People are going to argue on a forum...its just the way it is.
Arguing in one thing, personal insults and corssing is another..:thumbdown2:.

Cassin

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Cassin said:

I hear ya...but as far as forums go this is pretty light.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:

I totally agree with this. If you read my initial post in this thread, it was completely ABOUT the topoic. I wished him well for feeling like he has, and I took issue with one his comments about "others". Other people decided to start with that nonsense afterwards. I mean before a couple of days ago, I had barely been posting at all.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There are different types of balding. Some stages are easier to conceal than others but there are some weird balding patterns beneath nw5 that are almost as unmanageable and hence should be buzzed. Even though I am bald, there is still room to be grateful imo, because at least I didn't waste thousands of dollars on a botched hair transplant and can't shave my head due to scars. That would really be in between a rock and a hard place.