thanks to all.

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Un less your suffering from a terminal illness or your entire family or wife and kids died in some freak accident. I personally cannot say suicide is a wise or right choice. I'll go ahead and say its just ignorant, I personally tried to take my own life when I was 17 years old Ive battled depression my whole life. Hairloss of course has affected me greatly and my self confidance espically since I never had much confidance to begin with never been a hit with the ladies. So this makes matters worse. I think about takin my own life everyday but the love of my parents and siblings and knowing god gave me this life for a reason keeps me going. I haven't figured out what Im here for but im hoping too Im smart and think all the time i learn extremely fast and im very passionate about music but have yet to construct that passion into my own music . Im hoping to some day to share my personal pain and views..anyway just rambling ..peace

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Suicide is should never be an option.Everybody thinks of it..nobody does it..and thats the way it should stay