The Ex-Factor (as in ex gf)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Never mind. Just stay on the big 3 and find yourself some happiness without "looking back."

Balding Scot

Reaction score
I can identify with you having lost your hair and your girl. I've had the same awful thing happen at the same time too, I know how painful it is.

But what I can't understand is how guys like you, who so obviously see women as no more than a warm hole, could possibly do well in finding dates.

Try replacing your chauvinist perversions with respect for other women. You won't need to wear a hat.

Me? My hairloss isn't really affecting my approach with women, and I'm one of those popsicle stick boys you claim to know so much about.

The only reason I'm so uptight about losing my hair is because I'm in the music business.

But Jesus man, sounds like you need to take some time away from chicks. It'll help you realise how much more they are than a mere suck and thrust.

M

macimate

Balding Scot said:
I can identify with you having lost your hair and your girl. I've had the same awful thing happen at the same time too, I know how painful it is.

But what I can't understand is how guys like you, who so obviously see women as no more than a warm hole, could possibly do well in finding dates.

Try replacing your chauvinist perversions with respect for other women. You won't need to wear a hat.

Me? My hairloss isn't really affecting my approach with women, and I'm one of those popsicle stick boys you claim to know so much about.

The only reason I'm so uptight about losing my hair is because I'm in the music business.

But Jesus man, sounds like you need to take some time away from chicks. It'll help you realise how much more they are than a mere suck and thrust.

Congratulations Scot, I know exactly what kind of guy you are, exactly.
The type of "man" that annoys every guy the most.
You are the guy who comes to work everyday, say hiii and do pathetic girl-small-talk with your female co-workers, you think you are a real f*****g gentleman because you try so hard to act as nice as possible.
You are the shoulder for the pathetic woman to cry on.
The women only sees you as a friend and you will never get past that stage with any girl because of you acting so gay.
While you try so hard to interact with girls to stand out as the sweet sweet guy, you severely lack skills interacting with other guys, just one reason for this is, that every other guy thinks you are pathetic.
Try replacing your chauvinist perversions with respect for other MEN, you little gay *** c***.
f*** I hate your type and so does everyone else, cocksucker

cuebald

Reaction score
You must be a real pimp daddy then, macimate

Another clown who buys all of this "alpha male" bullcrap right?

Balding Scot

Reaction score
I love how you associate appreciating women for more than a c*m dumpster with somehow being "gay".

I don't exactly have problems in either department man. I have very dear "man" friends, and no trouble attracting women, even though I'm not the best looking guy in the world.

Don't take out your mommy issues on me, macimate. Buck up. A real man doesn't have to puff his chest out so bad.

ali777

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
wow my ex called and told me to come over to have sex with her and i drove to her house and when i got there she was blowing another man i screamed and ran outside crying.

Why do you torture yourself? Do you not realise that it's over???

Your story is a bit similar to dudemon's story. His wife slept around as well...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
my ex is a serious dumb b**ch who has no future but shes hot and im hung up on that....plus i used to be able to jizz on her pussy..!
I did not realize this became a forum about someone's detailed sex life. You need to "clean" up your act already. I am getting tired of hearing about your sexcapades.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Biggest troll thread ever.

s.a.f

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
wow my ex called and told me to come over to have sex with her and i drove to her house and when i got there she was blowing another man i screamed and ran outside crying.

anyway i got back to my place and just ran my hand through my hair and i had like 9 hairs come out between my fingers just like that...whats happening!!!!!!!

Yeah I know how you feel, my entire family were killed in a car crash. Only I escaped but when I crawled from the burning wreckage I bumped my head and lost 5 hairs. 5 f*****g HAIRS !!!!!! - I was devastated I'll never get those hairs back. :sobbing:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
sorry bro, dont be a hater just because youre not getting any
Bro, you would be the last to know. Unlike you I have a full head of hair and I don't "kiss and tell"................. :whistle: By the way I foresee a "lock" heading this way................................ :whistle:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
Now, what I am saying that having these attributes (god-given ones at that as I nary work out)

So you were the result of two attractive parents f*****g? I bet your mom is hot? Do you have a sister? I bet she is hot.

You admit yourself you haven't done sh*t to earn any of the attention you attract, so why should I be impressed?

Anyway, ride out the meds, give them at least 12 months then reevaluate.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Post a pic so we can see how bad your hair loss, my jigga.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Good, so now I'm getting the back story on why you just randomly decided to pop into my thread to take some of your aggression out on me. Why is that? What the f*** did I ever do to you? I ain't your ho who broke your heart? Pardon my saying but your some piece of work if what you say is true and if it isn't then you're some piece of something else.