The forum and this part in particular have changed!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
SAF, its not just hair that stops you from getting women! You could be a very ugly or fat guy? You could be a loser and have no life? You could be a boring old fart? There are more factors out there as to why you can't get women! Hairloss is the least of your worries if you suffer from the points I've just mentioned! Can bald guys get a nice looking girls? Yes of course they can! But can ugly, fat losers get nice girls? No they can't!

Why do you only talk about hairloss in terms of 'getting women'?

Its not all about that. Baldness or just being unhappy with your appearance wether your obese or short or have bad acne can get you down and make you lose your confidence.
There is definatly a social stigma towards youngmen who are bald or balding.
If you saw a young guy who was bald or obese or very short or had terrible acne would you care?
Of course not but ask yourself how does he feel about it? You can bet it gets him down.
Its only natural to be unhappy about having such a negative physical trait.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been more accepting that I'm losing it, but I still get envious when seeing others guys with better heads. I'm going to maintain my hair for now and Revita has been working for me.

I just do more to keep my mind off it, I know you guys heard a lot about me improving myself. I got back to weights and am biking about 10 miles a day for 3-4 days a week because I sprained my ankle running. I'm still in the 210's but I know when I get back to running, it's going to be uphill and I'll lose more weight. The thing is I don't look 216 and I look better than I have in a long time. 3 years ago, I was 236. It took me at least a year to become overweight, so it will take me that time to be back at 188.

I just tell myself to keep on going and I think better times are coming.

I find watching my childhood shows is therapy for me. Nothing like watching them after a day of school to relax. I'm also reading more on Eli Goldratt's work on the Theory of Constraints.

With women, I'll be friends but I need to finish school and find a job so I can show I can take care of things. Like I said, most of the girls I know say they don't notice my hair loss and weren't bsing me.

CCS

Reaction score
jackstraw419 said:
yea i totally agree with you, taug.

i think alot of people are trying to justify negative traits or behaviors with kind words.

to a bald Norwood 5-6 guy: "oh, you look sexy with that bald look"
to an ugly faced dood: "oh, your face is pretty. who told you that you dont look handsome" then when you asked for her phone #, she will probably say she's taken..
to a short *** guy: "height don't matter. you will find true love in no time"

even the people who advocate that hairloss isnt too bad, they are such a hypocrite cuz they are going against their words by using hair treatments themselves.

very true. But taugnicks is a good looking, tall guy with money and a big dick, and he wastes his life on here.

CCS

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
SAF, its not just hair that stops you from getting women! You could be a very ugly or fat guy? You could be a loser and have no life? You could be a boring old fart? There are more factors out there as to why you can't get women! Hairloss is the least of your worries if you suffer from the points I've just mentioned! Can bald guys get a nice looking girls? Yes of course they can! But can ugly, fat losers get nice girls? No they can't!

fat people and boring people can fix themselves. Bald people and ugly faced people can't. It is not how much it lowers you, but how much control you have over it that matters. I don't complain about my grades in school because they are my fault. I do complain about my hair because I can't regrow it.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I am quite short and balding but I am still a good looking guy. I have a nice facial structure and nice features i.e. I have got nice eyes (people always say I've got nice eyes). I am a bubbly and funny person and I have a nice personality! Given the choice would I rather trade in all my qualities just to be taller and to have more hair? Of course I wouldn't! I am happy with what I've got and even tho I am a nw3 and only 5"6 I am stlll happy with the way I look! What I am trying to say is that hair isn't everything and you should all look at your other qualities and let them compensate for your hairloss!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
very true. But taugnicks is a good looking, tall guy with money and a big dick, and he wastes his life on here.

True that.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taug, what you need to understand is that being bothered about something doesn't mean being suicidal about something.

Gotta agree. I sometimes even forget about my hairloss.. I cut my hair too short last night and now you can see the open donor scarring. I just how it grows back fast before my gf can see it... She touches my hair a lot these days, and I'm SO paranoid when she does it... But when she's not around, I don't really think of my hair other than if i cut it too short.