The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
b8614af16bf47f2a5997a0cc767477e1.gif

@buckthorn where're u bud

Knowing Buck, he is probably on his way to Norway to hold Evil in his arms and console her.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is more behind the story that evil is telling us. Dumped by Chad is not going on for years and he would never be sovulnerable.

He has been using her for consolidation for years.

I actually feed deeply insecure about that topic. There are lots of 4/5s I would sleep with but I don't want to 'use' them.

Also of course I'm still panicking of going bald so nothing's going on here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why, but when I read her post I thought about a scene from Rogue One, when Krennic looks up and sees the Death Star looming over him and about to fire. You can't feel sorry for the guy, and you laugh at the karmic irony of the situation.

Rogue one is one of if not the best of Star Wars series.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
There is more behind the story that evil is telling us. Dumped by Chad is not going on for years and he would never be sovulnerable.

He has been using her for consolidation for years.
That's right. Funny how everyone is jumping to conclusions that he must be a Chad and that I must be a stupid basic b**ch that swallowed the ''abuse'' for years because I was ''in love'' with him. Yes, there's more to the story, of course! I'm not stupid.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right. Funny how everyone is jumping to conclusions that he must be a Chad and that I must be a stupid basic b**ch that swallowed the ''abuse'' for years because I was ''in love'' with him. Yes, there's more to the story, of course! I'm not stupid.

Come on -- it's a couple people.

Not everybody.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Won't work. The only thing that will work is to jeopardize his relationship with the only thing he loves more than himself (his daughter), and I simply can't bring myself to do that.

Do it for the sake of closure. Never let people get away with harming you to an unbalanced degree in a relationship.