"The Impact of Hair Loss"

G

DoctorHouse said:
Taug, now that you work at Porsche, you should be able to land some hot women. The Glamorous, do you really think Taug has a problem in the looks department? I think he might value your opinion if you can honestly give him some feedback. I find it a complement when either a man or a women says I am very good looking. And if its from a gay man, I know its really true. So lets hear the truth about Taug.

There is a german saying, it goes like this: "No comment is a comment as well....." :roll:

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, now that you work at Porsche, you should be able to land some hot women. The Glamorous, do you really think Taug has a problem in the looks department? I think he might value your opinion if you can honestly give him some feedback. I find it a complement when either a man or a women says I am very good looking. And if its from a gay man, I know its really true. So lets hear the truth about Taug.

There is a german saying, it goes like this: "No comment is a comment as well....." :roll:

I just got around to seeing a photo of you in the, um, workout or whatever section and you look good. So don't be so hard on yourself.

Guys I don't think there is much point telling Taug he looks fine because his self esteem issues are cognitive.

Nyah, so anyway I am still being a hermit. I have an essay that was due yesterday which I haven't even started yet. Come to the conclusion that I am just inherently lazy as well as being pre-occupied with my stupid retard hairline that has actually been there since I was born but I just never cared about when I was younger.

Don't believe me see a baby pic I posted a year or so ago I can't be arsed to dig it up. Jayman saw it, so if he ever gets unbanned he can vouch for that. I just don't want to come off sounding like one of those people in denial about their hair. Yes, it has thinned out a bit but my main concern, being the hairline, is what is irritating me because it makes my forehead look like a fivehead lol.

So anyway, the only thing I can think of is, (this sounds like deja vu because it was my plan last year) to quit my job and shave my hair off to see if I can pull of a shaved look once and for all. I'm not sure if I will be able to, actually. I can feel my skull and it feels like a strange shape around the top and back. Kinda pointy right up the middle directly above my ears if you get my jist. Maybe it just feels odd but won't look so bad. -contemplates-. LOL, if there ever was a time I could use someone on this forum to physically feel my skull for a second opinion- that would be great.

:agree:

s.a.f

Reaction score
You dont need to quit your job to shave your hair just do it gradually get progressivly shorter haircuts.