The only thing that bothers me

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
I swear that if I will put an euro to a piggy bank every time someone teases me for hairloss... and I'm lucky to gather 10 euros in a year, it's that rare where I live. It's probably because we Finns are blessed with very shitty genes when it comes to hair (might have something to do with the size of our gene pool, which has been very small for a long time), and I see bald/balding young men daily.

Quite the contrary for me. Rare as hell for me to see a young balding dude.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
When I was in univerisity I rarely see any bolding young guys, but now I work in a financial firms, I see many of them everyday.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
In Czech rep, I see too so many guys balding, there is plenty of guys about 25-30 with completely bald heads.

If there is someone who is 30 years old and has no or very small temples, it is some kind of miracle. If I check relatives who are about 24-26, noone has perfect hairline and noone is without loss at temples at least.

Btw, Czech food is one of the worst food (great taste, but terrible for health and thus for hormones and hair) in the world, we are 1st (or very TOP) in the colon's cancer chart and also on of the most bald people in the word. So it seems there is no coincidence between food impact on hormones and male pattern baldness hairloss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You're all bald? But you're women are beautiful, its time I got my *** over to your country :D

MAVERICKARROGANCE

Reaction score
HELLO THERE I CAN ASSIST!!

I CAN NOT IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. REMINDS ME OF MY DAD. I HAD NEVER HAD SEEN MY DAD WITH A HEAD FILLED WITH HAIR. UNTIL NOW THAT ALL CHANGED I CAN ASSIST YOU IF YOU LIKE RESULTS NATURALLY, PAINLESSLY AND PERMANENTLY!!! WOW!! YOU CRY YOUR SELF TO SLEEP THAT IS HEART BREAKING INDEED!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN. HERE CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS *****01@YAHOO.COM I KNOW I CAN HELP!!! TAKE CARE CLEMENTINA

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: HELLO THERE I CAN ASSIST!!

MAVERICKARROGANCE said:
I CAN NOT IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. REMINDS ME OF MY DAD. I HAD NEVER HAD SEEN MY DAD WITH A HEAD FILLED WITH HAIR. UNTIL NOW THAT ALL CHANGED I CAN ASSIST YOU IF YOU LIKE RESULTS NATURALLY, PAINLESSLY AND PERMANENTLY!!! WOW!! YOU CRY YOUR SELF TO SLEEP THAT IS HEART BREAKING INDEED!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN. HERE CONTACT ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS *****01@YAHOO.COM I KNOW I CAN HELP!!! TAKE CARE CLEMENTINA

okey retard

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
You're all bald? But you're women are beautiful, its time I got my *** over to your country :D

ditto that! :)