The Problem with Hair Transplants and a Solution

resu

Reaction score
He did scalp reduction so it's way more than just a modern FUE procedure.

vinnytr

Reaction score
Actually the yield goes up to 95-99% if you chose a top surgeon.

There's no reason some grafts shouldn't grow, especially if the surgeon extracts the grafts completely manually.

Fred genuinely, whats the yield rate with dr De Reys in your experience ?

Does he extract and plant 1 graft at a time or extract so many and plant all afterwards?

Seriously thinking of having a few thousand grafts with him depending on his yield rate as every single graft is precious for me right now.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
He extracts a lot of grafts and then plants them half an hour or an hour later.

It has been shown that grafts can survive up to 10 hours out of the body.

I can't say now since I have supposedly only half of my hair transplant. I'll have to wait until May 2015 to judge the full result.

That's good that he does that. Less time outside body = more yield. Btw I see that you ain't on any anti-androgen or 5ar2 inhibitor in your regimen.. You stabilized your hair with minoxidil or..?

bagel

Banned
Reaction score
You're afraid for the wrong reasons. He clearly chose an unknown butcher surgeon.

And he seems to have very poor quality of hair to begin with. He can only blame himself unfortunately.

i feel like puking after looking at those pics.. what do you mean he chose an unknown butcher surgeon? that **** is ridiculous, how can that even happen