DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it helps, I am trying to use minoxidil now with a steroid and have tretinoin added so it only has to be applied once a day(that means less alcohol on skin). The alcohol dries the skin so now I wet my hair when I can and wear a shower cap for awhile to lock in moisture. Hair and scalp stays wet for hours this way. I have only been doing this routine for a week now, so can’t say yet if it’s working. My hair is completely destroyed from previous scalp irritation. The dermatologist I seen was a retard(like all dermatologist) and wouldn’t give me duta. I also learned that the ethanol can be converted into acetaldehyde in the skin which is a carcinogen. Cysteine has been shown do block or reduce this toxin.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride 9.5 months and receded from a Norwood 2.5 to almost a Norwood 4. Crown is way worse too. I don't have pics from before, but I remember having much better density and my temples were smaller.

I just shed and shed and shed and it never seems to come back. I feel you man.

I also started out with min (5 months on the crown, 2 on the hairline) and quit after starting finasteride. I wonder if I poisoned my follicles and they'll never grow again...

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride 9.5 months and receded from a Norwood 2.5 to almost a Norwood 4. Crown is way worse too. I don't have pics from before, but I remember having much better density and my temples were smaller.

I just shed and shed and shed and it never seems to come back. I feel you man.

I also started out with min (5 months on the crown, 2 on the hairline) and quit after starting finasteride. I wonder if I poisoned my follicles and they'll never grow again...
Any updates?

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, its truly over for some of us. My shedding happens all over my scalp with the most happening on sides and back.. dutasteride isn't working, its been 18 months..

It's over.