The Shedding Doesn't Stop.... Time To Give Up

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? Once you get to mid 30-40 you'll realize that most men are bald and disgusting. Big deal. You can still have friends obviously.
True most of my coworkers are balding. Litteraly got more guys balding than not. All are in their 30s one is 40s.

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks. Make friends with older people date a 35 year old woman who doesn't give a sh*t. f*** every one that is 20-30. Bunch of shallow lifeless parasites. Sorry bro, that sucks.
35 year old women care just as much, trust me, they do. I literally went on a second date with a 35 y/o yesterday.

I also know other dudes who went on dates, 35 year old women hate hair loss just as much. They just don't have as many options as they used to so they settle with some oofy doofy with hairloss.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
35 year old women care just as much, trust me, they do. I literally went on a second date with a 35 y/o yesterday.

I also know other dudes who went on dates, 35 year old women hate hair loss just as much. They just don't have as many options as they used to so they settle with some oofy doofy with hairloss.
35 year old women are usually dating 35 and above and a lot of men that age are losing it.. also, they're running out of time and options. Get one pregnant, get married, live miserably for a few years, get a divorce and give her half of everything and the kids. Live the dream my friend.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw a guy with severely diffuse hair, you could see his scalp all over, despite this he tried to style the little hair he had left at the front. Its sad how men try to hang on to the last straw of hair.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw a guy with severely diffuse hair, you could see his scalp all over, despite this he tried to style the little hair he had left at the front. Its sad how men try to hang on to the last straw of hair.
That sh*t is pathetic. Bunch of weak f*****g c u n t s. I don't look good with a shaved head and have pitted weird transplants on one side. Still have to do it cause the thin combover makes me sick