The tale of Yaas - (pics.)

Pondle

Reaction score
Yaas said:
Meh, this place is a giant finasteride commercial, I'll think about it though, perhaps I'll take it. Oh and WoW, your name is for noobs, I bet you're a horde aren't you? All choobs, all of em.

Because finasteride is the BEST available treatment by a country mile. Several country miles. Several thousand of 'em. The reason I say this is because it's the only approved treatment that halts the balding process.

You talk about trying "safer" treatments first, but finasteride is a safe drug. :roll: You really shouldn't believe all this paranoid crap about sides. Look at the table:
Propeciaadverseeffects.gif

G

Bah, I was already considereing finasteride, everyone stop buggin' me, :p . However, I would be forced to take the Generic finasteride from this website, I was going to order it today, but am nervous as to the quality. Anyone know anything about the quality of the generic finasteride? Is the dosage consistant for example?...::shiver::

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Yaas said:
Nevermind, I found info on spironolactone cream, interesting. spironolactone, minoxidil, Nizoral? Will that work? :wink:

Yeah, that sounds like a pretty solid regimen. If you do rogaine I would suggest 5% foam. Here are some places where you can purchase spironolactone cream.

http://www.wholesalehairproducts.com
http://www.genhhair.com
http://www.minoxidil.com
http://www.cemproducts.com/tosp5.html (spironolactone 5% topical)
http://www.lipoxidil.com/site/spironolactone.php (spironolactone lotion 2%)

Also you can make your own spironolactone cream for a fraction of the price if you buy spironolactone pills onine and crush them up and place them in a cream. There is a thread floating on here somewhere about how to make your own, just go to the search function and type in spironolactone cream.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Yaas said:
Bah, I was already considereing finasteride, everyone stop buggin' me, :p . However, I would be forced to take the Generic finasteride from this website, I was going to order it today, but am nervous as to the quality. Anyone know anything about the quality of the generic finasteride? Is the dosage consistant for example?...::shiver::

Bugging you? dude...we are trying to HELP you....f***...you know what...who gives a sh*t if you lose your hair or not.

Pondle

Reaction score
Yaas said:

Why would you be "forced" to go for the generic finasteride from this website?
You have plenty of choices:

Amongst others!

G

I ment real Propecia is to expensive, and I won't be going to the doctor. It's called playfull sarcasm guys, don't you get it? LOL. I appreciate all advice, this is an internet forum, why would I think someone was "bugging" me...

Arg...lighten up, omfg...

::Edit:: I ordered Finpecia, and plan on ordering Folligen.

OK, one more time, how does Finpecia, Folligen, and Nizoral sound? lol..

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Yaas said:
I ment real Propecia is to expensive, and I won't be going to the doctor. It's called playfull sarcasm guys, don't you get it? LOL. I appreciate all advice, this is an internet forum, why would I think someone was "bugging" me...

FINPECIA
NIZORAL

ROGAINE FOAM (THIS IS A MUST IF YOU WANT REGROWTH)

STICK WITH THESE 3 THINGS RELIGIOUSLY FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS THEN COME BACK HERE !

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
libertine said:
Yaas said:

FINPECIA
NIZORAL

ROGAINE FOAM (THIS IS A MUST IF YOU WANT REGROWTH)

STICK WITH THESE 3 THINGS RELIGIOUSLY FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS THEN COME BACK HERE !

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

WeRd!!!

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yaas said:

sounds good, don't know much about folligen though - is it copper peptides? If so, good. If you get sides from the finasteride (you probably won't; relax) quit it and try something else. Easy.

One thing to bear in mind Yaas, is that most of us have come across people like you over and over again; the initial optimism (and weak regimen) and the resistance to advice (i'm not putting that finasteride filth into my body!). They either a) stick to their guns and cry 12 months later when their hair is still falling out or b) get on an established, proven regimen and keep their hair.

finasteride hasn't given me a limp dick, if you believe that's what will happen to you - it probably will. OPTIMISM MY FRIEND !!

G

Oh hey, I'm back. Been taking generic finasteride for like a week and a half now. I felt weird for the first two days, but now I'm fine, and I'm glad I'm taking it. Ya, Copper Peptides, pain in the *** to use, but I hear they help. I am putting off minoxidil for the time being though, if I'm not satisfied with my hair in six months I'll start using it.

So, my final regimen.

Finpecia 1mg.
Nizoral every other day.
Folligen.
Ginko Biloba for increased bloodflow. (heard it used elsewhere)
Exercise.
Scalp massage and SE, on a semi regular basis.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Yaas said:
I was under the impression Revivogen was a DHT blocker... Why do I get the feeling that guys here want other guys to take finasteride so they don't feel so bad about sticking that filth in themselves?

Sorry but bald>limp penis...

uhh i dunno? ive been on finasteride 21 months and i like most people are totally fine so far as sexual sides,the only side effect i had is an increased libido.........

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Yaas said:
Meh, this place is a giant finasteride commercial, I'll think about it though, perhaps I'll take it. Oh and WoW, your name is for noobs, I bet you're a horde aren't you? All choobs, all of em.

noobs? choobs? man stop embarrassing yourself

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Yaas stop being a damn hater yo