The Truth About Follica, Need Help Please

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 3 is often the longest and there may be a 4.5 6 phase lol
True, phase III is typically the longest, but that doesn't necessarily translate into more than two years.
If they enter phase III within the next six months, their treatment could be released in 2019.
2018 seems improbable to me.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more interested in Follica now than i've ever been in the past, and I was already curious about it. Reason is because i've been dermarolling for 3 weeks now and I see where there was vellus hairs, there's now 3 terminal hairs on my hairline (a little bit but it's something). This is interesting because these vellus hairs seemed permanent, I had been on big 3 since March 2016 and they've always just been the same size vellus hairs that were grown with minoxidil. I strongly believe this was due to dermarolling, it's the only thing i've added. So it would be interesting to see if Follica does an even more effective version of this treatment. I think it does work and I think Follica can maybe perfect the procedure. If it ever comes out I will def give it a go.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more interested in Follica now than i've ever been in the past, and I was already curious about it. Reason is because i've been dermarolling for 3 weeks now and I see where there was vellus hairs, there's now 3 terminal hairs on my hairline (a little bit but it's something). This is interesting because these vellus hairs seemed permanent, I had been on big 3 since March 2016 and they've always just been the same size vellus hairs that were grown with minoxidil. I strongly believe this was due to dermarolling, it's the only thing i've added. So it would be interesting to see if Follica does an even more effective version of this treatment. I think it does work and I think Follica can maybe perfect the procedure. If it ever comes out I will def give it a go.

how often u dermarolling

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol really not possible !!

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nadia1972. New treatments are coming is less than 2 years. If you don't want new treatments get out of here. Thanks. Current treatments don't work.
if not you suicide yourself lol ?

Nadia1972, 4 minutes ago

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nadia1972. New treatments are coming is less than 2 years. If you don't want new treatments get out of here. Thanks. Current treatments don't work.
if not you suicide yourself lol ?

Nadia1972, 4 minutes ago

Do not even engage with this tool.

She is like the female Armando; says the absolute craziest things and blames it on her "dermatos" So much that I wanted to make a troll account called "Nadia's Dermatos" because it's like a running joke now.

She is most famous for arguing that if we cure sebum, we cure hairloss lol

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol really not possible !!

They are. They're not like the other terminal hairs, but they are above vellus, they are cosmetically significant and they are obvious, they were the longest vellus hairs on my hairline, but insignificant. Dermarolling made them terminal.