Things not to say on a first date

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hi my names CCS, - BTW you're paying your share of the bill.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
'you're only 8/10, but I'll go out with you until Hair Multiplication comes on the market.'

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
*calls the waiter* / "can we move to a place with more light..."

s.a.f

Reaction score
patagonia said:
s.a.f said:
Hi my names CCS, - BTW you're paying your share of the bill.

"oh, and I hope you like screwdrivers as much as I do......... :whistle: "

"Can you sign this legally binding document concerning S.T.I's and child paternity payments"?

ali777

Reaction score
You know what my real motivations are. Can we cut the small talk out and get to the point... Your place or mine???

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Lets see what has more hair. Your pussy or my head?

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled, or fertilized ?

Obsidian

Reaction score
Got some pent-up rage barcafan, dudemon? :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I wouldn't even get a first date so NA.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I wouldn't even get a first date so NA.

lets talk seriously here...do you really, truly believe that you couldn't actually get a date with a cool, good looking girl if you TRIED? Seriously man, even a 35 year old reasonably good looking bald guy can get dates....even ones that just wear their balding hair and don't shave it or buzz it...I do truly believe that at that age, although there are some women who still have hair as a priority, there are many more that don't give much a damn at all and would date a guy who happens to be bald in a heart beat....I know of many such a case and I see it randomly often. I'm not trying to be all preachy cuz I'm no suave ladies man but if you do think that way in your head then its obviously going to be true...take a break from your own mind, step into the real world and behold the marvel that is ugly, bald, short (whatever the impediment) guys who have no problems dating...especially into their thirties.

Obviously its a thought that bothers me, but it really is only because I'm so young to be in my position...but even then it shouldn't truly matter to any worthwhile girl, and I know there are many at my age even who don't care.

Cmn man...don't sell yourself THAT short cuz there are much uglier and balder guys than yourself who are very happy and do well with women simply because they believe that they deserve it.