Things not to say on a first date

CCS

Reaction score
Axl_Rose said:
Lets see what has more hair. Your pussy or my head?

This might actually be good.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I wouldn't even get a first date so NA.

Any guy can get a date. Just not many can get laid.

It is easy. Just offer to pay, and make it seem like you are such an unconfident white night that you would never think of asking her for sex. As long as you are somewhat interesting and seem to be wrapped around her finger so she has all the power, she'll accept the free food. Women will not date you for free food if you are going to be staring them down trying to make moves on them all night and are ugly.

You don't need hair to buy stuff for a woman. But hair is helpful for getting them into bed.

When I've gone to bars, women ask me to buy them drinks. It does not mean they like me at all. It just means they think I'm pathetic enough and low enough below them that I'd do it. Of course I walk away laughing.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
As long as you are somewhat interesting and seem to be wrapped around her finger so she has all the power, she'll accept the free food.
So much fail in one sentence...i dont even know where to begin. :dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Food is not such a limited resource that if I offered a beautiful to average woman a free meal under the condition of a date, that she would risk going out with a bald guy because she is starving. She could just as easily decline my offer and go hit the drive through or go out to dinner on a date with a guy she is genuinely attracted to.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Food is not such a limited resource that if I offered a beautiful to average woman a free meal under the condition of a date, that she would risk going out with a bald guy because she is starving. She could just as easily decline my offer and go hit the drive through or go out to dinner on a date with a guy she is genuinely attracted to.

oh cmn...you REALLY can't truly believe that deep down you being bald will prevent you from getting ANY date with a reasonably attractive) woman at age 35. I'm sorry but this isn't even me trying to tell you its possible...I'm stating that based on what I've seen and know personally...pluss what many other people know and experience....there are plenty of bald guys your age and younger who get dates with women and don't sweat the fact they're bald...if a woman doesn't like them because of it they move on to find one who will...seriously...have you even tried just going up to a woman and talking and trying to generate interest? Have you ever read any PUA stuff? A lot of it is dumb and marketed to people as a ploy...but in the mix is also some really good, true stuff about why some men are good with women and some men aren't regardless of how they look like....David Deangelo has good material. I know you'll prbly bash the stuff but what do you really have to lose?

You've got to realize that the world in your head ISNT the real world....come to a big city...go to New York or LA or Toronto or anywhere and just people watch and see the bald guys who walk around with good looking women on their arms...I know its tough to believe but some women don't care at all about hair...some do, some don't but its not a one sided answer...it varies. At least admit that you know that OTHER bald guys have no problems dating...and if you can admit that then theres no reason YOU can't be one of those guys.

But you won't get anywhere listening to CCS, thats some of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard...they don't want wussies fawning over them offering them free meals...(Well at least they won't SLEEP with those men, they'll use them for free stuff) they want REAL MEN who make their sexual intentions known in a subtle but strong way.....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I know I am not ugly, it's just that a majority of the women in my age range and younger see baldness as a no no. They don't want to date a bald guy like most guys won't want to date an overweight chick. I'm not saying it is impossible, maybe if I become a meathead and make a ton of money and flaunt it conspicuously then I can change some of their minds, but I'm not going to go out of my way for some shallow c***. Baldness is a big red flag for more women than you would think. I've been shot down because of it enough times to know that it is a truism. It's discouraging, but if you can handle one hundred rejections to one acceptance and not be brought down by the whole process then :dunno:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
They don't want to date a bald guy like most guys won't want to date an overweight chick.

that is certainly an interesting analogy and i'm wondering what other people think.

would you equate baldness in men to a girl being overweight as far as attraction goes?

i have to believe the overweight chick has it worse, because baldness does not affect the physical attractiveness of one's overall body.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I know I am not ugly, it's just that a majority of the women in my age range and younger see baldness as a no no. They don't want to date a bald guy like most guys won't want to date an overweight chick. I'm not saying it is impossible, maybe if I become a meathead and make a ton of money and flaunt it conspicuously then I can change some of their minds, but I'm not going to go out of my way for some shallow c**t. Baldness is a big red flag for more women than you would think. I've been shot down because of it enough times to know that it is a truism. It's discouraging, but if you can handle one hundred rejections to one acceptance and not be brought down by the whole process then :dunno:

but see once again you're speaking for an antire group of women without really knowing what you're talking about...didn't you say in another thread you have had three women reject you because they said they don't date bald men? If so...thats not "nearly enough times" the fact is you'd likely be told that on some occasions by some women (not that even them saying they don't date bald men really means they wouldn't date a bald man anyways...) but it definitely wouldn't need to mean you'd need to try 100 times for each yes...

You also have to be realistic...some other guys who aren't good with women (some of them good looking too) also get rejected HUNDREDS of times because they're not good with talking to girls...getting girls isn't easy unless you're in the right mind set...but like I said, its just a shame for your sake because there are guys who are a lot uglier than you and bald as well who are experiencing what you believe to be impossible...The truth is, the women in your age range are going to care a lot about other stuff (like what type of job you have and how stable you are) a lot more than friggin hair. Ask yourself, especially in your age heading towards your forties in the next 5 years...what the hell does hair really mean? Why is it that important? A lot of men go bald anyways and women know that even if they may not "like" bald guys...but compared to so many other things it really doesn't mean sh*t to them...I wish I could convince you this is true because what ISN't true is that you just simply could not get a date because you're bald.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
Ask yourself, especially in your age heading towards your forties in the next 5 years...what the hell does hair really mean?
It means that if you dont have it on your head - your "genetically flawed", what lowers your chance of "surviving", especially in a a society where social status counts for a lot (women dont need a men now to get her food or protection, she needs him to be more attractive so the kids would have more opportunities).

treeshrew said:
Why is it that important?
i dont know exactly 'why' but its important enough for you to be a member in an hair loss forum for nearly an year..... (maybe you should ask yourself those questions first.... :whistle: )

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't mean to be condescending. :whistle:

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
qball01 said:
Ask yourself, especially in your age heading towards your forties in the next 5 years...what the hell does hair really mean?
It means that if you dont have it on your head - your "genetically flawed", what lowers your chance of "surviving", especially in a a society where social status counts for a lot (women dont need a men now to get her food or protection, she needs him to be more attractive so the kids would have more opportunities).

treeshrew said:
Why is it that important?
i dont know exactly 'why' but its important enough for you to be a member in an hair loss forum for nearly an year..... (maybe you should ask yourself those questions first.... :whistle: )

man, I've read some of your earlier posts and something happened to make you become a negative person....thats bullshit. Baldness is not a genetic "flaw"...its the scalp's response to being sensitive to a hormone...if it really were a genetic flaw then it would be becoming LESS AND LESS common as years went by because bald men would be weeded out of existence. And hair has sh*t all to do with social status, go and look at how many bald people occupy high positions in society....."women don't need men to provide for them they need an attractive partner so their kids would have more opportunities"....ok thats borderline retarded, hate to break it to ya....and even with jobs of their own women still do need to be "Taken care of" by men...its in their nature to be submissive to a masculine presence, thats why some women just can't ever be alone and are always in relationships...even destructive ones

and wow...dudemon, just stop talking...PLEASE. You're a joke...

I got news for you: most older women in their 30's and 40's are not attracted to bald men either. Why do you think they cheat on their bald husbands with younger looking guys (typically with hair)?

Where the f*** did you get that from? How many of these women do you know? Is this a commonly accepted fact that bald men get cheated on by their wives with younger Norwood 1's? You're a moron if you think thats true....just because it may have happened to you it has nothing to do with being bald...your wife prbly had plenty of her own issues herself and just got sick of you (and based on how you act here I can see why) so she cheated on you....

there are plenty of women cheating on their husbands (WITH HAIR) because they're unhappy for a variety of reasons...the amount of hair the man has on his head has nothing to do with it! You see everything as having to do with a man having hair or not...to a lot of women it doesn't matter in the slightest...I hate to break it to you buddy....but some women don't care at all...and some even like the whole shaved bald look (all the women who write so on the internet have NO reason to lie under anonymity..in fact thats probably the only time they will actually give an honest answer is when they don't have to be eld accountable for what they've said) so please stop talking like you know what you're saying is a fact...you have NO clue. Before you say "women cheat on their bald husbands because they're unnatracted to them" go and actually TALK to some women...but you can't since apparently your "hideous appearance" scares them away...so in that case you aren't qualified to make these assertions.

and my original point about "what does hair mean as you go into your thirties and forties" is the fact that couples at this age are dealing with the rest of their lives...with jobs and kids and maintaining relationships...by that time hair doesn't mean a whole lot especially since so many more men are bald by that time. But when it comes down to being a strong minded man who provides for himself and his family...WHERE DOES HAIR COME INTO THE EQUATION?...it doesn't! How come I, and many others on this board too see many occasions of bald guys with good looking women yet we can't really grasp that as a reality?...that women may not indeed care...that a man can still even be attractive without any hair on his head.

seriously...some of you guys just use hair as an excuse for everything....if the real world went by how you guys saw it then bald people would be slaves to people with hair and only occupy the worst jobs possible be in relationships with the least desirable women....as it stands, if you step outside into OBJECTIVE reality, that isn't the case. You've taken something that at most only has a negative impact on your looks and turned it into the most important part of a man.

cuebald

Reaction score
Women of well off husbands (husbands who are typically BALD or overweight) are notorious for cheating, usually with young men in their late teens/early 20's.
Think postboy, pool boy, delivery boy, computer man (if he's young enough) etc.
The criteria is - nice body, tanned, NW1 - NW2.5.

This could be based on the fact that these husbands a) work so many hours to pay for all that tat that they never see their wives, or when he is home, is so exhausted he bores his wife silly
or b ) he married a golddigger who was into his cash and never found him attractive in the first place

so it might not be solely down to his BALDNESS. The fact that they cheat is still well known. This stereotype has some truth.

Lower/middle class and working class families don't have this problem. It's only really the McMansion types.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
man, I've read some of your earlier posts and something happened to make you become a negative person....

You are correct, i went from nw2 -->>nw4...do the math,i dont have anymore motivation nor powers to argue with guys like you.... i leave that for bald guys here which are waaaay more negative then myself, and sadly i can relate, i understand and agree with the experiences they went throw, i understand that i cant change the way they feel because 90% of the "bs" they write here IS TRUE! nor i cant change the way society acts ... the best i can do is be supportive and act as a good member of the "blad" society ...
You have to understand that you CANT judge them... show a little respect instead... but ofc you wont listen... you, and your other nw2s will keep coming here bashing on people who give you the truth as it is for them...