Thinking of doing this.

s.a.f

Reaction score
sh*t man if I was you I'd just comb some bangs and forget about that tiny recession.

nico

Reaction score
sh*t man if I was you I'd just comb some bangs and forget about that tiny recession.

haha, I KNEW someone would say that, that's why I didnt post any pics at the beginning

Problem is, I'm afraid to grow my frontal hair too long, because I'm scared it'll shed faster if I do... I thought, if I get the hair transplant in the areas I showed in the pic, then at least I'll be able to grow THAT part, since it'll be guaranteed to never fall, ya know?

Hey, when we're self conscious about something, it's out of our control, right? Even if it seems trivial to others... (besides, I don't want it to get worse...)
Though I suppose what I've learned from this thread is that I should at least probably just start with meds... the earlier the better, I guess. Hopefully it'll work without side effects and that'll be that.

Boondock

Reaction score
WinterHeart said:

haha, I KNEW someone would say that, that's why I didnt post any pics at the beginning

Problem is, I'm afraid to grow my frontal hair too long, because I'm scared it'll shed faster if I do... I thought, if I get the hair transplant in the areas I showed in the pic, then at least I'll be able to grow THAT part, since it'll be guaranteed to never fall, ya know?

Hey, when we're self conscious about something, it's out of our control, right? Even if it seems trivial to others... (besides, I don't want it to get worse...)
Though I suppose what I've learned from this thread is that I should at least probably just start with meds... the earlier the better, I guess. Hopefully it'll work without side effects and that'll be that.

You may as well at least try meds. You seem to talk about transplants as if their a safer solution than medication. How someone can be scared of the latter but not the former has always baffled me.

Remember, getting a transplant is no walk in the park. You end up trapped in your transplant, and most people find themselves chasing their hair with additional procedures over time. I don't know the statistics, but I'd say those who have one operation alone are in the minority.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...is better do to nothing...honestly you can style the hair in that way that nobody will notice even the smallest recession...it is a risk...let me tell you something...
i was desperate...and i was looking into wigs and hairpices...and I 've found a guy...good looking guy...with a hairpiece it was fabalous...the post with his picture was from 2005...in 2010...he posted again...a little bit sad...because he ended up to wear a full wig...in 5 years he lost a lot of hair...
that is his picture from 2005 ...so be careful with this...

Attachments

• 4582849913_7e4ab0c0d2_o.jpg
    4582849913_7e4ab0c0d2_o.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 185