this girl i had sex with on NYE...

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
helpme007 said:
...she always argued about old people. there was a guy who approached her girlfriend and he had hairloss. i think he was maybe in his twenties but he looked older due to his hairloss. and my girlfriend in spe didnt like him. i think it was coz he looked so old , which was coz of his hairloss.

i wouldnt have had sex with this girl if i hadnt used concealor which leave my hair like normal hair. damn sux somehow. what if she gona find out that i use concealor? will she leave me?

she is 20. i think girls in this age care about hairloss. f***. i need hair. asap. any suggestions?

do you have a picture of hur 8)

G

Jojje said:
helpme007 said:
...she always argued about old people. there was a guy who approached her girlfriend and he had hairloss. i think he was maybe in his twenties but he looked older due to his hairloss. and my girlfriend in spe didnt like him. i think it was coz he looked so old , which was coz of his hairloss.

i wouldnt have had sex with this girl if i hadnt used concealor which leave my hair like normal hair. damn sux somehow. what if she gona find out that i use concealor? will she leave me?

she is 20. i think girls in this age care about hairloss. f***. i need hair. asap. any suggestions?

do you have a picture of hur 8)

sorry, but i dont have one. i dont know if i should post it if i had one anyway. because i dont know if she would like that.

G

Marcules said:
JayMan said:
no i dont unfortunately. but if he keeps i'm going to tell the teacher on him.

wah!

So you're that guy from 1st grade all grown up, huh?

i'm a moderator you prick

and your avatar sucks donkey balls

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
and your avatar sucks donkey balls

I don't kow if it's because someone with a Rob Lowe avatar was dissing the guy with the HBK avatar, or if it was just because I was forced to look closer at the HBK avatar and his funny grin, but I laughed my *** off because of that avatar!

G

hahaha, helpme007 got banned!

The funniest thing about it is that he came back after being banned as helpmeO07 a week later... :roll: like the mods wouldn't notice that...

I reported his posts when he came back! LOL. Helpme007 sucks and he is a freak!

G

helpme007 was a freak mad scientist. He claims to have had great regrowth in just 5 days of treatment.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I liked helpme007 and think that it's a shame he went over the top and left Cassin no choice but to ban him.

Cassin

Reaction score
UK78 said:
I liked helpme007 and think that it's a shame he went over the top and left Cassin no choice but to ban him.

He had every chance to stay

And then he came back and blew it right away

You can't threaten someone...again...and again....and about another 10 times.

G

do not fear, i have helpme working quite hard on my johnson. he is getting paid well. i must say that from this view his thinning up top looks quite severe. it appears his pics were toppik filled after all.

no worries.