This is too much!!

Reaction score
Gunner,

I find your posts extremely entertaining. I love the humorous perspective you give about the incredible lows that hairloss can bring in a person. It's fuckin funny. :D

All the people that b**ch about your posts should simply not read them. Those of us who see the entertainment in them will continue. Post on brother!!!

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
NorwoodClimber

I guess it depends on the motivation for Gunner's posts. If it is to mock us, let him go elsewhere and leave us alone. If it is an effort to give us comic relief via a parody, ok, I can see value in that, and in that case I'll laugh along with you. My impression is, it is the former, and there is a sadistic aspect to it.

G

I don't write them to insult anyone.

I write them because the thought of them cracks me up.

To get away from the depressing factor that is hair loss.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I like them... I like the common "Norwood" motif that they all have. They all have a certain oblique self-effaciousness, very Woody Allen-esque.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner,

Ok, but some of us take the posts literally and respond by providing suggestions and help for a fictitious or a least exaggerated/distorted situation.

G

I think we are all getting a little confused here

Gunner posts two sorts of message, the first one is the misrable, deeply hopeless cry for help, this is a 'genuine' post, he also writes the occasional fictional ramble.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner...ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?

people are not going to know which is a serious post vs. a non serious one
hell i cant tell the difference from your posts anymore...
ty...can u?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i sure as sh*t cant......i think gunner just sits at home and thinks this sh*t up for no reason.....make himself feel beter i guess.

G

NO, there is little between his fictional posts and his deeply morbid real posts!

Have you ever seen Gunner reply to someone elses post with some help, info or advice ?

It never happens, just depressing streams of sh*t !

:freaked2: :freaked: :freaked2: :freaked: :hairy: :freaked2: :freaked:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"depressing streams of sh*t !"

Sounds like diarrhea to me!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ty man shhhhhhh dont give away my secret..covert like.

If people hear of this it will spread like wildfire.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you know that Gunner and his friends aren't writing this s**!, reading the responses, and laughing their a**$! s off, soley as a big joke?

G

blue said:
Ty man shhhhhhh dont give away my secret..covert like.

If people hear of this it will spread like wildfire.

sshhhhhhhh blue man!!! how the hell did you know I have been using wildfire? try not to 'let the cat out of the bag' if you know what I mean.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Asolof,
he is making this sh*t up and laughing about it...its a fact....i doubt he has friends doing it with him but like ive said multiple times now..he does this to feel better about himself....and i dont think its because of his hair.