This question never seems to get answered.....

G

I've saw this question a lot on this website but I have never seen an answer.

IN THE UNITED STATES, where can I purchase Propecia, Proscar, Or even Avadart (dutasteride) without a prescription? And not the generic stuff but the real stuff.

I have no health insurance so it's expensive to go to the doctor just to get this stupid prescription every 6 months, plus I have to usually take off work and get ridiculed by every secretary trying to make an appointment.

I'm willing to do the divided proscar thing if I have to.

There has to be an easier way for us in the U.S. to get these pills.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

G

See what I mean, 12 people already looked at this post and not one answer.

Does this mean that there is no way to get these drugs in the u.s.?

I live in Duluth, Mn, only 3 hours from the Canadian border. What if I went to canada, is there any way I can get these drugs without a prescription once I am in Canada? If so is it illegal to come back into the U.S. with these unprescribed drugs? It would be a lot cheaper to drive to Canada and back than Paying for a 5 minute doctors appointment in the U.S.

ANY help or leads/ links would be very helpful....

Axon

Reaction score
Basically impossible. There used to be a site up from Florida, but it got punked.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
IN THE UNITED STATES, where can I purchase Propecia, Proscar, Or even Avadart (dutasteride) without a prescription?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

well the answer is quite simple. You can't. It's illegal to sell these drugs in the USA without a prescription. Therefore you need to order off the internet from overseas or Mexico. So you either have to bite the bullet and go to the Dr. for a prescription or order online from a vendor who is not in the states.

misterium

Reaction score
Propecia should be f*****g over the counter by now.

It's so stupid how you can't get it without an Rx, but then you can simply buy it online and have it delivered to your door... as I've done before.

Whoopity-do what does it all mean Basil ?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
???

What are you guys on about?

You can buy Proscar in the US without a 'script, no problem.

You just can't buy it from the us. Two words. Mail Order. One more word. Google.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Eagle,

If your doctor will write you a 90 day prescription of Proscar 5mg, refillable for one year and you divide the pills into 1/4's of 1.25 each. And if you refill the prescription at the end of the year just once, you will have 720 days treatment for the cost of one doctors visit and two prescription co-pays. This is not expensive. Do the math.

Oops, you don't have health insurance! I suppose you could divide the proscar into 1/8's to save money.

BTW, if you don't have health insurance, you may have bigger problems than the amount of hair you have.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can't inside the USA, since it's illegal. About going to the doctor every 6 months, you don't need to do that. Go to the doctor once, get the prescription for proscar for a 3 month supply, if you divide the pills by 1/4 you save a lot of money and the 3 month supply will last you much longer. And when your done, you can just ask the pharmacy where you get your prescription to call your doctor for a refill. Let the doctor know, you don't have insurance, so you can't see him that often. Also many doctors believe it or not give you a discount if you actually tell them you don't have insurance and it is a big financial burden for you to pay him his regular visit fee. If you feel uncomfortable asking the doctor, you could just ask his secretary if they do that. And the secretary can ask the doctor for you.

Axon

Reaction score
flux said:
???

What are you guys on about?

You can buy Proscar in the US without a 'script, no problem.

You just can't buy it from the us. Two words. Mail Order. One more word. Google.

I was under the impression he wanted US produced Proscar.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
This is where I got my propecia:
http://www.onlinemedcare.com/_buy_propecia.php

"Free prescription with every order!"

Technically, I guess it's not the same as Propecia without a prescription, but at least you don't have to go to the doctor.

G

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question STILL did not get answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this mail order business and I dont have google, the only matches I get are canadian phamacies that require prescription.

How to you get the mexican propecia... Please be VERY specific, Private message me if you have to??????????????

I said I would do anything possible besides buying the generic and I'll think about that if I have to.

This is why I have never seen an answer because everyone seems to know but they won't tell you, What the f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!

G

Thats more what I'm looking for, Thanks tortioseand hair!

Question.... So you don't have to have a prescription to order from this place or do you fill out one through the mail like with Dr. Lee?

What do you mean that its not technically propecia, what the hell is it than?

Why is it so expensive? $100 fo 30 day supply- This would be more than going to a doctor without insurance to get my prescription.

I really appreciate your guys help. Thanks again.

The reason I can't get my doctor to fill out my Rx over the phone is he retired. Just my luck, I guess I'll have to get a new doctor but I would like to avoid it if possible.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
You fill out an online form with your medical history, etc.

It's not technically "propecia without a prescription". You still need to get a prescription, but the website provides it for you.
It's the real deal for propecia, (as far as I can tell :wink: )

$100 for a 30 day supply....true.
$380 for a 180 day supply, which works out to about $63 for a month supply, which is a bit more reasonable, but not as cheap as generic propecia or proscar.

Anyway, that's the price you pay for convenience :)

Good luck...
T&H

G

Kick ***! thats exactly what I'm lookking for, Thanks a lot!

The 380 for 6 months is worth the convenience.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Next time ask the right question to get the answer your looking for. The question you asked was answered. BTW if your posting here you have access to google :lol:

try http://www.myrxforless.com if you want Proscar from Mexico

That's where I got Proscar from without a prescription.

It's like $75 (+ like $10 S&H)for 30 pills which will last you 4-5 months depending how you cut it up.

as far as being very specific..just use common sense dude. CLick on website, search for proscar, click buy, then follow online instructions. Just like buying anything else off the internet.

BTW it would be cheaper than $380 even without insurance for you to go to the Dr and pay his office visit fee to get a prescription and buy a 6 month supply of propecia from a pharmacy.

G

http://www.qhi.co.uk

no prescription needed (you have to fill in a disclaimer form)

A years supply would come to around $140 USD (not including shipping)

Real non-generic Merck Brand Proscar

Also I can sell you a copy of Google for $30 if you would like
(or a 5 pack of google for $75)

cheers

Ty

G

Sorry that I'm so stupid but I have never even considered buying anything off of the internet until now.

I have AOL search engine which is powered by google and when I type in "Propecia", or "Proscar" I dont get any of the matches you were refering to so I assumed you had a different search engine than what I was using. The only matches I get are from Canadian Pharmacies that all require a prescription.

I thought if you clicked "Buy" on a websitse you had to buy it, I now realize that that is not the case.

I thought I was very clear on the questions I was asking, I just think a lot of you internet savy ma fuckers take what you do as very easy compared to other people that have never used the internet before. Something to consider when answering someones questions. Also you should read a post before answering a question. If you don't have time to fully read my question then please don't bother replying.

Thanks for everyones help.