This question never seems to get answered.....

G

If I may be so bold, can I apologise on behalf of everyone on this thread
for their despicable behaviour in the way you have been treated.

silly little prick.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
Sorry that I'm so stupid but I have never even considered buying anything off of the internet until now.

I thought I was very clear on the questions I was asking, I just think a lot of you internet savy ma fuckers take what you do as very easy compared to other people that have never used the internet before. Something to consider when answering someones questions. Also you should read a post before answering a question. If you don't have time to fully read my question then please don't bother replying.

Thanks for everyones help.
well nobody called you stupid and now-a-days there are more people who ARE internet savy than Aren't. Maybe you should take that into consideration when posting. Let people know your a newbie to the internet. Nobody will make fun of you if that's what you're worried about. Actually I think you'd find most people will go out of their way to help if they know your new to the world of computers and the internet.

once again your first question was answered. We didn't know you wanted to buy from outside the USA because you didn't know you could and didn't ask that question. You actually typed "in the usa" in bold which made it look like you didn't wan't to buy from overseas.
As far as reading the whole question. Maybe you should read all the forum subjects. There's a whole section on this web site for this called "Propecia Dumping Ground". That alone would have answered your question.

Last bit of advice...Don't go giving wise-*** advice like "Also you should read a post before answering a question" when you clearly didn't even ask the right question or are not "savy" to the way the internet even works....Not trying to be a dick but don't be a dick. :lol:

Axon

Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
I thought I was very clear on the questions I was asking, I just think a lot of you internet savy ma fuckers take what you do as very easy compared to other people that have never used the internet before. Something to consider when answering someones questions. Also you should read a post before answering a question. If you don't have time to fully read my question then please don't bother replying.

Then I must suggest that you follow your own advice and thoroughly check a web site's sections, or use the search feature before posting.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 7b34a8b9ce

Bald Eagle said:
IN THE UNITED STATES, where can I purchase Propecia, Proscar, Or even Avadart (dutasteride) without a prescription? And not the generic stuff but the real stuff.

Hence why I thought you were only interested in U.S. Produced Finasteride.

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
See what I mean, 12 people already looked at this post and not one answer.
Yes, I see exactly what you mean. But consider this: We don't work for you. See what I mean?

avri

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
I dont have google
This is one of the oddest statements ever..

But hey, thats ok.

I totally agree with BadHairDecade's sentiments.
One can expect that, here in one of the more savvy internet forums, that the users know how to surf the internet... its fine if you dont, but we're going to assume you do unless you tell us otherwise.

And buddy, click here: http://www.google.com

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, try pillsforall.com, some guy named guiermo mentioned his site on another hair loss forum. I actually emailed him about some adderol, heh. anyways i havent used it, so i dunno if it is legit.

G

sh*t, It is incredibly easy to say the wrong thing when you mean something else when typing on a forum. You guys seriously took EVERYTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that I was saying and that is MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person that I look like on this site is not who I am. I just realized in full that from the Bald Eagle persona I look like some egomaniac sadistic american but in reality, I hate america, I hate capatilism and bald eagles and spacious skies, The feeling of thinking that were free but were really not. I am a hippie with a receding hairline and I just wanted to know where to buy propecia without conforming to society as least as possible!!!!!!!!!

I am incredibly sorry for getting everyone upset with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say no more!

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
I hate america, I hate capatilism and bald eagles and spacious skies, The feeling of thinking that were free but were really not.
This is actually a common sentiment among long term AOL users. :D
Maybe you should consider a different ISP!

Dont be hatin so hard, man. Hate the powerful, rich and the elite, sure. But America? Thats all of us,. (well, all of us here in America).

Anyways I think theres been enough suggestions in this tread as to places to purchase Propecia/Proscar online without a prescription, thus circumventing "the man" and living up to your subverting ideals.

G

avri said:
tynanW said:
I have 5 copies of Google for sale for $15 each, PM me
Hey, that's a ripoff, I've seen it on eBay for $1.99 :hairy:

avri

Avri, they are probably bootleg copies or even just mirrored sites, mine are real Merck Branded Googles, I use 'em myself and have never had any side effects.

Ty