Thoughts On The Jude Law Hair Style

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's lost some of this looks of late - I'm not sure if its ageing or if its going from a nw3 to a nw6 but he has gone from a 8.5 to a 6.5

View attachment 48137

View attachment 48138

its both man. the guys 40 now. hes done well.

he started balding as a teen but only got to true nw7 now. very similar pattern to me.

hes obviously bald as f*** now but i think he still looks good.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson, I actually didn't. I had something lined up for today as well, 21 year old flight attendant, but I had a private lesson boxing session this morning that dragged on and I was supposed to meet her for lunch but I didn't get out of training until way later than expected.

Going to use the next 6 months to get some professional help with anxeity, keep training (hopefully have a fight in the spring) and will re evaluate things.

just dont get your face fucked up too badly.

your lucky enough to pull off the balding look with the face you got.

cauliflower ears are not nice to look at :D

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just dont get your face fucked up too badly.

your lucky enough to pull off the balding look with the face you got.

cauliflower ears are not nice to look at :D

Cauliflower ear on my left ear is pretty bad in real life, people always ask me about it. Right ear I had it drained in time so it's normal. But yes your right.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The longer style looks okay, not tragix combover at all to me. But... it is Jude Law... he is very very very very very very sexy!
Ah ok, maybe I will do that style for as long as the hair stays.

He's lost more now and is well into a nw4 stage - its getting harder for him to style. But he still looks pretty decent.

upload_2017-1-31_19-51-9.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just looking to get some thoughts on what you thought looks best on jude law - the medium length semi comb over style or the shaved down look. The reason I ask is because my hair line is the same as his: all frontal hair loss in a nw3/4 pattern but still have hair at the back.

Picture 1
View attachment 48115

Picture 2
View attachment 48116

Picture 3

View attachment 48117

Picture 4 - very short style

View attachment 48118

Picture 5 - shaved off

View attachment 48119

He's obviously very handsome whatever he does but I'm interesting to hear what other people think looks best.

Does the longer styles look like a tragic combover or is it okay at this length?

He is so freaking hot.

been watching the young pope...jesus even dressed as a pope he's beautiful

definitely wearing some kind of wig or hair piece on that by the way

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah ok, maybe I will do that style for as long as the hair stays.

He's lost more now and is well into a nw4 stage - its getting harder for him to style. But he still looks pretty decent.

View attachment 48139

even with heavily receded hairline he looks much better with it grown out than shaved.

the fact he has thick curly hair and his temples curve back round makes this possible for him

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is exceptionally handsome. He even had hair loss when he was 27 but he somehow pulled it off:

View attachment 48141

its funny i was a not into him when i was young/he was young

i like him now how he looks.

I know he was better looking young don't get me wrong.

see tastes change as you age its weird.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its funny how hair los can really destroy some actors and others its not a big deal

Ralph Fines for instance it think it destroyed his good looks

maxresdefault-2.jpg

images-5.jpeg

this is a situation he should just shave it--but i still think he does not carry it well.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
its funny how hair los can really destroy some actors and others its not a big deal

Ralph Fines for instance it think it destroyed his good looks

View attachment 48143

View attachment 48144

this is a situation he should just shave it--but i still think he does not carry it well.
I'd politely disagree. For a 54 year old man he is quite the catch, still handsome, stylish, well spoken, and very talented.

upload_2017-1-31_20-26-55.png

Not beautiful of course, but who would expect a 54 year old to be beautiful?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd politely disagree. For a 54 year old man he is quite the catch, still handsome, stylish, well spoken, and very talented.

View attachment 48148

Not beautiful of course, but who would expect a 54 year old to be beautiful?

Not on film.

just saw him i Hail Cesar he looked awful. No more leading man just a character actor now for sure.

for everyday life? sure i would definitely go out with him as would millions of other women.

but i mean as an actor his career as leading man is over.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Paul Giamatti can play a leading man then anyone can!

upload_2017-1-31_20-32-53.png

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was one of the four leads in his new film bigger Splash

upload_2017-1-31_20-33-49.png

He obviously isn't beautiful in looks but the way he played his character - this vivacious, loud extrovert - made him so enticing. I think there was something very sexy about him.

Do you understand how I mean this? He is sexy but not beautiful?