Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men get turned on by what they see. Women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing. I would advise pulling your chair closer to hers and tenderly whispering in her ear that you will guarantee her at least one orgasm.

"Close your eyes sweetie, I'm a handsome, tall, NW1 who's going to pleasure you all night long".

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chemically unstable

lol common Doctor how do you not see im f*****g with him

you said yourself earlier i love to troll these guys

you really think if i didnt know the meaning of that word i would ask for it here? and ask fred lol. instead of just googling it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Imagine this situation. It's almost what has happened to me. You're at coffee with a lady and she seems to be happy to be there and has given you a chance. You still need to keep her interested and not speak about boring stuff to get the second date. You also need to quickly start getting close (physically) so that you both know that 'it's on'. Game can help with stuff like that. On a related topic, how do I get close physically with her if we're face to face for coffee or dinner or something?
You can always say I see you are drooling over me. Let me wipe that off your face. Oh wait, I guess that was just the coffee. In all seriousness, if she leans toward you that is a sign she is interested. You have to lean toward her to show you reciprocate. If a women leans back alot, not a good sign.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
lol common Doctor how do you not see im f*****g with him

you said yourself earlier i love to troll these guys

you really think if i didnt know the meaning of that word i would ask for it here? and ask fred lol. instead of just googling it.
LOL, who's trolling who?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Just imagine I have hair."

I thought about Bane.

"You'll just have to imagine the hair!"

tumblr_mdiwmtnVQr1qhc9d1o1_250.gif

And then, the girl saved the good-looking fullhead from the bald gymcel.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i have no idea anymore man

anyway, if you want a laugh, check this guy out. he was a regular over on hlh before he went underground

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kevin_Mann

now ricks gone, we need someone like him here.
I already know about him from HLH. I see you still post over there. That forum has really lost all its traffic. Back in the day, they had some really good posters like Socks, Bryan, and Harry Balls. It used to be a high traffic forum like this one. I finally saw him with a buzz cut and he actually did not look bad. He still needs another transplant. I think he has Aspergers too. I don't think he ever posted here.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already know about him from HLH. I see you still post over there. That forum has really lost all its traffic. Back in the day, they had some really good posters like Socks, Bryan, and Harry Balls. It used to be a high traffic forum like this one. I finally saw him with a buzz cut and he actually did not look bad. He still needs another transplant. I think he has Aspergers too. I don't think he ever posted here.

man i am in f*****g tears reading that website. i cant breathe. funniest most deluded guy ive ever spoke to.

you were on hlh? i stil post there but only occasionally these days. its so dead there now

i thought he looked good too with a buzz. better than those ridiculous styles he grows out. he has no clue. hes completely f*****g nuts and i love him for it. ill get him over here, itll be good fun

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just found a great Slybaldguys thread, OP triggers the hell out of them saying he's happily using finasteride + transplant. gets instabanned. shame the pics are dead but you get the idea

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=24349.0

my favourite:

tgQEuwS.png

i honestly can't wrap my head around how different I am mentally to SBGs

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i have no idea anymore man

anyway, if you want a laugh, check this guy out. he was a regular over on hlh before he went underground

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kevin_Mann

now ricks gone, we need someone like him here.
If you start a new thread about him, he may come. You have to think like him and make it about whether he should change his hair style, has a decent physique, or get another transplant.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine this situation. It's almost what has happened to me. You're at coffee with a lady and she seems to be happy to be there and has given you a chance. You still need to keep her interested and not speak about boring stuff to get the second date. You also need to quickly start getting close (physically) so that you both know that 'it's on'. Game can help with stuff like that. On a related topic, how do I get close physically with her if we're face to face for coffee or dinner or something?

You don't need to use "game" on her to keep her interested. Just be your normal self. If she finds you attractive, she will be interested in what you say. Don't overthink and complicate this stuff and make a clown of your self by trying to "game" her or use fake stories. On some dates I didn't even talk much. I just sat there and listened to the woman while occasionally making short comments.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're acting like game is some unique concept that helped men get laid like crazy since the early 2000's.

Yet when you ask them to define game, they'll tell you it's about social skills, then that it's about lifting weights and buying better clothes, then that it's about learning female psychology, then... You got my point, game is everything, and therefore it is nothing.

As I've said, not how human mating works: sexual attraction occurs in a part of our brain we have no control over. A woman doesn't decide to have sex with you, you don't convince a woman to have sex with you.

Precisely. "Female psychology"= being attractive and/or having status/money. :D

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're acting like game is some unique concept that helped men get laid like crazy since the early 2000's.

Yet when you ask them to define game, they'll tell you it's about social skills, then that it's about lifting weights and buying better clothes, then that it's about learning female psychology, then... You got my point, game is everything, and therefore it is nothing.

As I've said, not how human mating works: sexual attraction occurs in a part of our brain we have no control over. A woman doesn't decide to have sex with you, you don't convince a woman to have sex with you.

PUA industry sells incels a dream that these unfortunate guys are far too eager to believe in.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

You take this opinion to far.

Yes "you don't convince a woman to have sex with you", but, as someone else in this forum said, you can convince one not to have sex with you.

If you're socially skilled this isn't a worry. If you're very awkward, very dull or just extremely socially lacking you can f*** up getting your f*** on with a girl, that was at first willing to f***.

So game basically means don't f*** it up by being a social retard.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to disentangle the effect of social skills from looks.

Better looking people tend to have better social skills, as they get more experience and more positive feedback from the world. This social skills and looks are "degenerate variables", those with a scientific background will know what that means. They're very hard to separate.

Most people's social skills also don't evolve over time, so it's hard to construct experiments. However if your social skills do improve, you'll likely end up being better looking due to being in better health.

The legitimate argument against PUA camps is that they don't teach anything.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.