To Rock a Tattoo--Yea or Nay?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
That reminds me of an embarassing experience I had on a business trip in Japan. On an off day, my hosts took me golfing and after I hit an absolutely horrid shot that landed in the adjacent fairway, they all laughed and said something like "machigate anna". I asked them what that meant because the woman I was with the previous night said the same thing. They said "wrong hole".
Years ago I bought a t-shirt from a store with some asian characters on it.
The city where I lived barely had an asian population, it was a cool t-shirt so I kept using it.
Once during a trip to a Canadian city known for its Chinese population I used the t-shirt while going to a bar.
I swear people kept looking at the shirt, at first I didn't understood why I kept getting these gazes, until I looked at the shirt and realized it must say something funny.
I think it wasn't something offensive, as I didn't got attacked or something, it was more like "what is this guy thinking?", one dude even opened his mouth in astonishment.
I returned to my hotel and never wore that t-shirt again. Sadly I lost it and never knew what the hell it said

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
My gf's best mate has got her name 'Hayley' tattooed on her back and when i first saw it I gathered she got it so that guys could remember her name after they did her from behind. I then asked my gf why Hayley has got her name tattooed on her back and my gf confirmed that she got it so that guys could remember her name. What classy girls we have over here in England lol

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk, someone mentioned this earlier and it’s absolutely true - if you’re even considering tattoo removal down the line, then don’t do it. I have one, and although I don’t hate it, I don’t love it as much as I did before either.

daffyduck

Reaction score
cuebald said:
I myself am going to get the molecule for DHT tattooed right across my chest, with the genetic code for male pattern baldness placed on my stomach area.

hahahaha nice one!