Tom Cruise in thinning for sure now

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Brett PItt? yeah, hes barry's brother, and hes in that one movie with all the half-naked guys beating the crap out of each other.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Owwww i know that movie...its called "Club Fight" if im not mistaken...or was it that one movie with all the sins...i think that movie was called"Five"

"22 1/2 monkeys" was an alright movie brett pitt was in...but my favorite had to of been..."Interview with the werewolf in london"

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and it was "the square root of 118 monkeys" and that documentary about women called "Interview with the vampire." Dude, you were way off.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Were still forgeting about classics like "Legends of the fairy'....and also that cartoon/real life movie "Drool World"

Whammy

Reaction score
what's with all the scalp in that first pic in the set of 3? It seems to be, me and Tom have very similar hair right now. The difference is I just turned 24 and he'll be 41 soon. You say he is losing it slowly, but how can you be so sure? His movie before collateral was The Last Samurai, he had long full perfect hair then. Maybe his hair loss has just hit, like mine did @ 23. The 40's can be a trying time for men... look at Mel Gibson. At any rate, Tom has amazing hair for his age. But I don't think he's as follically blessed as say a Ronald Reagan or Jon Kerry.