took first 100mg of spironolactone today

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone side effect is not only dose related. but also duration. so the longer you take, the higher your chance is.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All the best Antonio whatever you decide, good to hear dutasteride is starting to give good effect.

I think spironolactone is a step too far and really takes a lot of thinking about with its likely sides. Have to think about long term health as well as stopping hairloss...Its for the really bold that are prepared for anything.

abcdefg

Reaction score
having 5-10 percent testosterone is the answer to hair loss which makes me wonder why we arent trying to find something that binds to and destroys free testosterone locally in the scalp.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm man-boobs sound nice. I'd spend hours in my room playing with them. Oh look at them jiggle!

bubka

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i took it for 7 days ,i had no sides what so ever but avodart is doing a o.k job at the moment and oral spironolactone has a rare side effect of hairloss.
plus the thought of growing man boobs wasn't great and i think it is almost certain if you are taking both spironolactone and avodart. I will start taking oral spironolactone again if things go backwards,it just was not the right time
have you ever stuck with anything for longer than a week?