Top 10 "its over" balding moments

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll play ball with you just because I like to help people.

You can find even Norwood 7 patients now with barely passable donor areas who are getting satisfactory results with hair transplants.

People nuking their endocrine systems with extreme regimens at a Norwood level that can comfortably be fixed is absolutely asinine.

What is your counter argument to this I would be very keen to hear it.

The only one would be lack of financial resources or long waiting lists to access the top surgeons, but they have off market rates that can get you to skip the line even in those situations.
The lengths anti-5ari people will go to justify not taking 5aris is astonishing.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll play ball with you just because I like to help people.

You can find even Norwood 7 patients now with barely passable donor areas who are getting satisfactory results with hair transplants.

People nuking their endocrine systems with extreme regimens at a Norwood level that can comfortably be fixed is absolutely asinine.

What is your counter argument to this I would be very keen to hear it.

The only one would be lack of financial resources or long waiting lists to access the top surgeons, but they have off market rates that can get you to skip the line even in those situations.
I'm slowly on my way to NW7... you can see the balding half way down the back, about two inches down the sides as well. Same with my brothers and my dad. How would I get a satisfactory result? I think very diffused thin possibly with a top surgeon without butchering the donor area possibly. That being said, you're right about nuking your hormones and turning into a weak little feminine boy for hair is f*****g crazy.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm slowly on my way to NW7... you can see the balding half way down the back, about two inches down the sides as well. Same with my brothers and my dad. How would I get a satisfactory result? I think very diffused thin possibly with a top surgeon without butchering the donor area possibly. That being said, you're right about nuking your hormones and turning into a weak little feminine boy for hair is f*****g crazy.
Research Dr. Felipe Pittela and Dr. Zarev, they have revolutionized what can be done with high norwood patients.

Eugenix used to be very good for this but they have turned into a hair mill somewhat recently.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Research Dr. Felipe Pittela and Dr. Zarev, they have revolutionized what can be done with high norwood patients.

Eugenix used to be very good for this but they have turned into a hair mill somewhat recently.
I know them they do a great job. But at the end of the day I would still end up with very thin hair. Which I would actually consider because I would just buzz it .5 guard anyways

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know them they do a great job. But at the end of the day I would still end up with very thin hair. Which I would actually consider because I would just buzz it .5 guard anyways
Just don't waste a lot of grafts on the crown as it won't anything for facial aesthetics

Guys that I know irl who have an NW4 hairline with a fully intact crown are still perceived as just bald.

As long as you use most grafts for the hairline you'll be good.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

With a thin donor a lot of things are possible. Check out this guy mtb he has a YouTube interview with the hair restoration network moderator and made a detailed thread on the other forum, he was a Norwood 7 with thin donor hair characteristics and now looks like Ryan gosling.