Topical DHT blocker that doesn't have Finasteride in it.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the best topical DHT blocker? A chemical one. Not some "all natural oils"... NOT with finasteride in it.

How would a DHT blocker with Finasteride actually work?
finasteride works on the prostate and stops the production of DHT. How is that going to stop DHT locally?

I want a topical chemical that binds/works on the hair root and stops DHT from bonding in the first place.

Or am I being a retard?

JUST WONDERING.
(not about the retard part)

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the best topical DHT blocker? A chemical one. Not some "all natural oils"... NOT with finasteride in it.

How would a DHT blocker with Finasteride actually work?
finasteride works on the prostate and stops the production of DHT. How is that going to stop DHT locally?

I want a topical chemical that binds/works on the hair root and stops DHT from bonding in the first place.

Or am I being a retard?

JUST WONDERING.
(not about the retard part)
Well stop wondering, because you are a retard. lol jk. 1) finasteride works by reducing DHT by interfering with the enzyme that converts it. DHT is theorized to be the main culprit in hair miniaturization. 2) if you're looking for something that doesn't reduce DHT but binds to its receptor site in the hair follicle to prevent DHT from binding to it, the only thing is RU58841. But BE CAREFUL.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Well stop wondering, because you are a retard. lol jk. 1) finasteride works by reducing DHT by interfering with the enzyme that converts it. DHT is theorized to be the main culprit in hair miniaturization. 2) if you're looking for something that doesn't reduce DHT but binds to its receptor site in the hair follicle to prevent DHT from binding to it, the only thing is RU58841. But BE CAREFUL.
Thanks! That helps. I'll read up on it.