Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, I've been using a dropper for the ZT instead of the spray (Because I have semi long hair). This will extend the amount I use and ensure that I can get everything on my scalp (the same way I apply minoxidil).

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a heads up, started this ZT last night. Applying morning, lunch, and dinner.
I have before pics and will post if I notice results.
I started massaging daily for 5 minutes and dermarolling a month ago.
Also been on finasteride for 4 years / minoxidil for 2 years.

Good luck, nice too see more people giving this a try.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using this on their beard? Having a darker fuller beard alone would be very beneficial to me. Anyone foresee any issues applying a few sprays to around the cheeks?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have the longest users been on this now?
When can we expect regrowth according to the doctor and the studies?
First sign of regrowth and I’ll add this to my Trinov and minoxidil regimen.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your shedding when u were on ZT alone ?

Minimal but adding trinov seems to have cut any shedding I had down completely.

So if it’s working why are you messing around with Trinov ?

I was balding since 17, my genetics say 'this guy is going to be bald' by mid 20's. ZT has had some thickening effects for me which I love but I will still need something more powerful to care of androgens and PGD2.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have the longest users been on this now?
When can we expect regrowth according to the doctor and the studies?
First sign of regrowth and I’ll add this to my Trinov and minoxidil regimen.
Just over 4 months. I like this ZT spray but it’s not going to be my savior with out a dht blocker (I’m not using one atm) But it will darken your hairs makes the scalp feel softer healthier less itch and some more facial hair.

How is trinov going for you? I want to add this just not sure where to purchase being in Aus

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minimal but adding trinov seems to have cut any shedding I had down completely.

I was balding since 17, my genetics say 'this guy is going to be bald' by mid 20's. ZT has had some thickening effects for me which I love but I will still need something more powerful to care of androgens and PGD2.
I started balding at 17 too how aggressive is your hairloss if you don't mind me asking?

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using this on their beard? Having a darker fuller beard alone would be very beneficial to me. Anyone foresee any issues applying a few sprays to around the cheeks?

It seems to laxen your skin so probs not a good thing, also whenever it leaks onto my forehead it turns bright red due to the benezoic acid

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to hear that your regimen is working as a fellow aggressive balder. Do you have diffuse thinning as well?

My crown is diffuse thinning but I got 4K grafts into my front. FYI my maintenance over the last year has been due to setipiprant, I quit because it's just too much money and wanted to explore other options, it remains to be seen if ZT/trinov can maintain my hair long term.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any news from users ? Been on it for 4 months. I really think it makes my beard hair darker and a little bit on top also. But i shed A LOT of hairs these days...

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any news from users ? Been on it for 4 months. I really think it makes my beard hair darker and a little bit on top also. But i shed A LOT of hairs these days...
I’m only 2 weeks in. My scalp is no longer always warm to the touch at the crown. Other than that, nothing else to update.

R_gesus

Reaction score
I wish people were posting insane regrowth pics. But the lack of those pictures makes me skeptical.

SummyKim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody here have any results to report with ZT or ZT and needling alone-that are not combined with other treatments?

NW4Santa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, dubious study with very limited results published in a predatory journal (OMICS), this is not surprising.

Some people have been trialing this for like 6 months now and no convincing results have been posted, I guess we can shelve it.