Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the first thing a doctor/surgeon would ask u to do for comparison photo shots- would be to comb your hair all the way to the back for a clear picture of your hair roots down to the scalp.

Those who have undergone hair transplants will know what im talking about.

hair 'regrowth' or just hair lengthening?

make ur own judgement

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this stuff so expensive then? Because most expensive treatments are usually scams. We have to make sure that it is really that expensive to produce in order to trust stuff like this.

I trust him. He replies to my emails quickly, and has suggested I take my son to an endocrinologist - which he doesn't need to care about.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie were you informed about this price drop? I think we all here will be happy to pay $800 a year
He did tell me from the get go that he would like to drop the price but that whilst he was making it all himself in his spare time, it would be difficult to. So I’m glad he’s had enough interest to outsource a manufacturer. I think potentially if it gets enough of a consumer base the price could drop significantly.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
I contacted him a couple days ago, too. He also told me that he hopes to significantly decrease the price over the course of the next six months. Fingers crossed. 800 USD a year would still be expensive, but I guess I'd be in nonetheless.

He also told me that after two years, you can significantly decrease the dosage in order to maintain the regrowth, which would of course also decrease one's yearly expenses.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He told me the same thing a few days ago, that the price will be dropping to about $800 when he gets a manufacturing lab to start making this. He told me to contact him in mid-July. I will 100% be trying this stuff for a full year.

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He told me the same thing a few days ago, that the price will be dropping to about $800 when he gets a manufacturing lab to start making this. He told me to contact him in mid-July. I will 100% be trying this stuff for a full year.

The results after a year look great, but I'm not sure how many men in the study had adominal fat transferred to under their scalp. My son has always been 25% underweight to height, Dr Vickers thinks that's why his inheritance of male pattern baldness is kicking in so young. He said scalp fat is crucial for neuroendocron (hormone) signals to hair follicles.

I'm even tempted to buy some for N7 hubby. He's perfect just as he is but it would be interesting for kicks, and if he did have a little up top it would save him from constantly ripping his skin on his dome.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very interesting.

How does this differ to ZIX though? I presume this is superior?
Zix is just zinc and b6 mixed in distilled water. This is a peptide which basically facilitiates more efficient insulin growth factor receptor signaling - at least, that’s what I gather from it. The doctor sent me a slideshow with some of that info in it. It’s Thymulin which is the main component of this treatment which facilitates the insulin receptor signaling.

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is just zinc and b6 mixed in distilled water. This is a peptide which basically facilitiates more efficient insulin growth factor receptor signaling - at least, that’s what I gather from it. The doctor sent me a slideshow with some of that info in it. It’s Thymulin which is the main component of this treatment which facilitates the insulin receptor signaling.

He's not just a surgeon with stem cell interest, his interest lies in herbal medicine as well, he said to me "I’m also looking at a premium powder that will include natural inhibitors of 5-alpha reductase to counter the dihydrotestosterone. "

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not just a surgeon with stem cell interest, his interest lies in herbal medicine as well, he said to me "I’m also looking at a premium powder that will include natural inhibitors of 5-alpha reductase to counter the dihydrotestosterone. "
I believe we received the same message, he told me the same

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did tell me from the get go that he would like to drop the price but that whilst he was making it all himself in his spare time, it would be difficult to. So I’m glad he’s had enough interest to outsource a manufacturer. I think potentially if it gets enough of a consumer base the price could drop significantly.

GIVE ME LOTION IN 2016.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The results after a year look great, but I'm not sure how many men in the study had adominal fat transferred to under their scalp. My son has always been 25% underweight to height, Dr Vickers thinks that's why his inheritance of male pattern baldness is kicking in so young. He said scalp fat is crucial for neuroendocron (hormone) signals to hair follicles.

I'm even tempted to buy some for N7 hubby. He's perfect just as he is but it would be interesting for kicks, and if he did have a little up top it would save him from constantly ripping his skin on his dome.
damn I'm 6'2 and weigh less than 130, and am losing hair at a younger age than all the men in my entire family

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn I'm 6'2 and weigh less than 130, and am losing hair at a younger age than all the men in my entire family

I just did the maths on that (I work in kg) and I'd say adding some fat to your body wouldn't harm you, and may well help you.

We're focussing hard on trying to get some on our son.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's less than a 100 a month, sounds like the suggested brotzu price

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw TB400 is a peptide that regrows hair and has to do with the thymus as well.
I'm waiting to hear about Brotion though, especially if you have to buy such a large supply at once
Also, no pics of younger people using?

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there buddy, my question seems to bother you?
It's a forum.. I can ask if someone already knows, get the logic?
Hey man, relax. Your question does not bother me at all, why would it? However, since you appeared very eager to receive an answer, I merely suggested that you just go straight to the source and ask the Doctor himself. No harm intended.