Totally freaking out, please any help i can get??? with pics

Deaner

Reaction score
And as an aside, not to be mean in any way, although this will definitely come across as it. This site is good because it promotes dealing with your hairloss at an early stage. What I think is far more ridiculous is people coming on with NW6 trying to get a little tuft of hair going. At that point, all I can say is please give up. You will never have a decent amount of hair to trick even near-blind people into thinking you aren't losing your hair. I think people telling the early balding people to F off simply because their hair is in a very early stage is either jealousy or ignorance.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Deaner said:
And as an aside, not to be mean in any way, although this will definitely come across as it. This site is good because it promotes dealing with your hairloss at an early stage. What I think is far more ridiculous is people coming on with NW6 trying to get a little tuft of hair going. At that point, all I can say is please give up. You will never have a decent amount of hair to trick even near-blind people into thinking you aren't losing your hair. I think people telling the early balding people to F off simply because their hair is in a very early stage is either jealousy or ignorance.

Yeah you're absolutely right, treating hairloss early is important if you want to have success. But, to post pics where there clearly is almost a full head of hair and then claiming that you're practically bald is pretty damn arrogant IMO.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I can understand Deaner's reason for defending CA. And like I said before, his fear is a testament to how much men dread the prospect of loosing their hair. I'm not trying to say that CA isn't experiencing any hair loss, but I have to agree with GHG. Coming from an NW5's perspective, for me to hear confused saying that he is completly bald is an insult. And sure I'm jealous (I'm jealous of everyone with a full head of hair), because if CA thinks he is bald then what does that make me? An alien? A monster? Can you not see how this is an insult by implication? What's worse is that plenty of people feel the same way that confused does. He is not the first NW1 on these boards freakin out.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Deaner said:

Obviously you have no idea how it feels to really be bald. These guys with minimal (have to look to find it) loss should be on here to research but posting pics of a dense mop top hairstyle and claiming that you have a problem is ridiculous.
In many cases they are the only people who believe they have a problem as those around them cant see anything other than a normal head of hair.
NW6 guys who have reached the depths of being fully bald (obviously bald) definatley have their place on here as they have been through the whole spectrum of m.p.b so who else is better equipt to discuss it?
What you must realise is that you dont just forget about hairloss once you pass int o the latter stages, guys like uncomfortable man and me look at the NW2's and 3's and wish that we could just be at that level, and if we were then we would feel great about ourselves and probably never come on here again.
To us these nw1 and 2 guys on here are ridiculous like a guy with a 8 inch c*** complaining that its too small.
If I lost a finger in an accident I would'nt go on a amputees forum and compare my situation to people who'd lost their arms and legs.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Deaner said:

Obviously you have no idea how it feels to really be bald. These guys with minimal (have to look to find it) loss should be on here to research but posting pics of a dense mop top hairstyle and claiming that you have a problem is ridiculous.
In many cases they are the only people who believe they have a problem as those around them cant see anything other than a normal head of hair.
NW6 guys who have reached the depths of being fully bald (obviously bald) definatley have their place on here as they have been through the whole spectrum of m.p.b so who else is better equipt to discuss it?
What you must realise is that you dont just forget about hairloss once you pass int o the latter stages, guys like uncomfortable man and me look at the NW2's and 3's and wish that we could just be at that level, and if we were then we would feel great about ourselves and probably never come on here again.
To us these nw1 and 2 guys on here are ridiculous like a guy with a 8 inch c*** complaining that its too small.
If I lost a finger in an accident I would'nt go on a amputees forum and compare my situation to people who'd lost their arms and legs.

True true. I agree with both of you actually, its all relative I suppose.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only thing this guy has done wrong is the title of his thread. He makes out it is a lot worse than it is. That’s all. He is obviously having emotional distress/anxieties just like the rest of us. Hair loss is affecting his life and he is here to do something about it. We are all here for the same reason, and that is to improve our hair in some way or any way possible, doesn’t matter if you’re a NW2 or NW5.

ghg said:
Yeah you're absolutely right, treating hairloss early is important if you want to have success. But, to post pics where there clearly is almost a full head of hair and then claiming that you're practically bald is pretty damn arrogant IMO.

It’s not arrogance. You’re a fool at times GHG, you really are. Its panic and desperation to stop his hair loss.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
The only thing this guy has done wrong is the title of his thread. He makes out it is a lot worse than it is. That’s all. He is obviously having emotional distress/anxieties just like the rest of us. Hair loss is affecting his life and he is here to do something about it. We are all here for the same reason, and that is to improve our hair in some way or any way possible, doesn’t matter if you’re a NW2 or NW5.

ghg said:

It’s not arrogance. You’re a fool at times GHG, you really are. Its panic and desperation to stop his hair loss.

If not arrogant, then pretty damn stupid. And by the looks of things, I'm not the only one who thinks that. So maybe you should whine to s.a.f. and uncomfortable man for a change?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted any real pictures of me on this site, so I will try to find a recent photo and if I can't then I will have one taken. If I can post it in my intro thread then I will, otherwise I'll post it somewhere appropriate.

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
at his age, the EVER slight thinning is a bit exaggerated

but he has every right to be concerned because usually when you notice something isn't quite right, chances are you are onto something.

Once the male pattern baldness hits, it's usually pretty aggressive. Depending on family history, if it's bad, he could easily go from what he has (mop like hair) to thin lifeless strands in 2-3 years.

antonio666

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
There is some evidence of minor crown thinning. But in all honestly your hair is pretty damn awesome for a 28 year old. You're almost 30 dude! You got to expect this, you're getting older, your aging etc, its just a fact of life man you gotta deal with it. My theory is if you can make it to 30 with most of hair still intact you should be able to maintain that for the rest of your life. The worse bald guys lose most of their hair in there early twenties.

Nevertheless If I was you id get on the Propecia for one year.

If this does not fix your crown then starting applying some roagine foam to it. This should fill on your crown nicely :)
that is total nonsense that if you keep your hair til 30 that you will not become completley bald,i mean i had elvis thickness and norwood 1 at 26,now at 28 i am approcing norwood 3 and have serious diffuse going on,i see guys on here who claim to have been going bald for 10 years with less hairlossthan me