Townes Story - (21 / pics!)

Townes

Reaction score
Re: Townes (21 y/o male) - Pics

Idk I am just worried about the legitimacy of the whole thing. No prescription, and coming from an Indian company (and you are not even sure if it comes from there). I am thinking of just talking to my dermatologist about Proscar. How much is a month's prescription of Proscar? Only thing is, Idk what to tell my parents about the Proscar, as I'm still on their insurance.

I'd really appreciate any and all advice from you guys, thanks a lot.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score

Townes said:
Only thing is, Idk what to tell my parents about the Proscar, as I'm still on their insurance.

I'd really appreciate any and all advice from you guys, thanks a lot.

Why don't you just tell them that you're losing your hair, and that you want to treat it? Do you think they would care? Proscar (or generic 5mg tablets) is very cheap with insurance.

Townes

Reaction score

Idk they would think I was being absurd going on meds for hair loss. They would say I am too young and have plenty of hair. The problem is...I want to keep it that way.

I plan on going to my dermatologist and then when I get the prescription I will just take it myself to the pharmacy and tell my parents I am just picking up stuff for acne or skin. This sounds terrible, I know. I would just feel really sketchy ordering prescription pills off the internet.

Also, I've decided to take 0.25mg to start out.

Townes

Reaction score

I really want to order some spironolactone lotion as well but it's sold out here! Dr. Lee requires a consultation also :(

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score

Townes said:
Idk they would think I was being absurd going on meds for hair loss. They would say I am too young and have plenty of hair. The problem is...I want to keep it that way.

It seems like they won't have anything to argue about if you show them a prescription from a dermatologist saying that you have hair-loss. Tell them before they can formulate a negative opinion, that they first have to shave a horseshoe pattern across the top of their head. That should get them thinkin! :)

Townes

Reaction score

Hmm I'll see when/if I get the prescription. I can see why people order from Inhouse, it's just so much less of a hassle (in addition to the lower cost). I really want to start on this stuff soon, I feel like this past 5 months my hairline has receded just a little bit more. I have to style my hair ever so slightly differently than how I did it last summer. I'm honestly hoping for a bit of regrowth on finasteride, there are light hairs at my temples and sides of the hairline that I hope come in thicker.

Townes

Reaction score

got my Regenepure NT and DR shampoos in the mail, and I just ordered some spironolactone 5% cream. Going to do this until I can get a prescription for Propecia.

G

have you scheduled an appointment yet? the longer you wait, the more hair you will have to try and regrow. I learned that the hard way.

Townes

Reaction score

Alright I'm bumping my topic. For the last 6 months since I've made this topic I have been only using S5 Cream. I'd say my hair is in more or less the same condition, maybe a little less density where in the receded parts of my hairline.

Anyways, I decided to just go for it and get on finasteride. I just took my first 0.25mg dose of Propecia that I ordered from inhousepharmacy.biz.

I ordered 28 tablets which will last exactly 112 days. I'll re-assess how everything is going then but I'm hoping to see some thickening of those spots on my hairline that have receded. If you look at the pictures I posted on the first page, you can see that there are still miniaturized hairs at those regions which I hope will become stronger.