Transplant information and advice - with pictures

biso911

Reaction score
I also agree, there's still hope for you.
I am also turning 28 in months, and living in Turkey.
I am wondering from where you were able to get the RU in Turkey?

Also i am considering having a transplant in Turkey as i heard its the best place for it, any luck finding a surgeon? do you know how long the process takes?
cost?

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, im from the UK, but im getting my done in turkey, its basically half the cost and the surgeons are simply better, i am researching surgeons now?
Does anyone know any very well respected surgeons in turkey for hair transplant... i will check this forum later to collect some names.
Regarding cost it depends how much you need done....1500 is less expensive than 3000 for example...depending on how many new hairs you need. Im looking at between 1500-2000.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
The best in Turkey are dr ********* and dr Erdogan. These do top work.
Please don't choose some unknown super-cheap doctor inTurkey, there are tens or hundreds of them, but the work is poor.

And another option is dr Popescu from Bucharest, Romania. It is not yet very well-known outside his country (started operating 3 years ago), but i've seen excellent results from him, also, at 2-2,5 euro/graft FUE.
So if i went to Turkey/eastern EU, this would be my 3 short-list.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reccomendations...I really like dr Erdogan work, i love his hairlines and the density, espcially as i have deep dark brown thick hair i think he could do well with me i hope. What do you think the prices would be for 2000 grafts? I wont need anymore than that but what price range are we looking at?
Also looking at belguim surgeons....